-
Status
Not open for further replies.

17remfan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,I have for sale a 1969 Dart GTS 340. A matching numbers car.Options enclude,column shift auto trans ,power steering and Factory Air. 3.54 suregrip rear.Factory dual exhaust and stock manifolds in place.New electronic ignition.

An VERY solid ,rust free body and trunk with wonderful paint and great clear glass all around.Clean bucket interior.I have about 14k in the car but will take 12k. Here are a few photos.Prefer local pickup in southern N.Y. Please fee free to pm me with any questions. Thanks for looking .Doug
2009_02160005.jpg

2009_02160010.jpg
2009_02160008.jpg

good luck on the sale dude, hope you get what your asking for it, looks to be a good buy, especially the original 340 car

it looks incredibly on the interior, im sure they're werent too many made with the column shift, if there were, i would be very surprised

A couple more photos I had .Thanks for viewing.

2009_02160001-1.jpg

Car has about 63k I think and has no rust under the car at all. Not rotted pannels ect.. Its really a very solid car. Thats one of the high points about it.

Car has about 63k I think and has no rust under the car at all. Not rotted pannels ect.. Its really a very solid car. Thats one of the high points about it.

I'm very interested and not too far away (Wash. DC Metro area).

I will PM you for contact info. Thanks.

This Dart has been SOLD SOLD. I would like to thank everyone that had interest in my car. I really appreciate the effort on your part. Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back