[SOLD] 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback low miles great condition

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Local Pick up North Jersey Dover NJ.... I'm selling my 1969 Barracuda. The car needs absolutly nothing is as complete as you will find. The car has very low miles on body 39,000 miles. The car is rust free, the interior is in excellent condition, seats have no rips, dash is in great condition even the glove box is complete even owners manual. The car is fast it's a bullet on wheels a 10s car, it has over 440 hp to the tires. The engine is a 416 stroker with eagle crank and rods, heads are edelbrock with some port work, headers are tti, comp cam, 750 AED carb, MSD ing. The trans is a A833 4spd, the rear is a 8.75 with 3.55 gears. The car is valued at over $25,000. It's insured with classic insurance for $200 a year. The car is for sale for $19,990 and it's pretty firm.

Attachments

• securedownload1235.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,556
  • 7a504480.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,550
  • 09a1a20a.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,554
  • securedownload12222.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,337
  • securedownload121222.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,360
Can you post up the fender tag? Is it an original 4 spd car? Original 340 car or 318?

If anyone is interested give me a call, come and see it and I'm sure you will not be disappointed in what you see. The car has way more spent on it then what I'm asking and I'm even asking way less then what the car is valued at.
Thanks
Vic

I love the car but I am curious of how you came up with it being a 10 second car?No cage it couldn't run that fast at a track as rules would make you put a cage in it if it's faster than 11.50.I am not knocking the car as it is sweet but a new owner might be dissapointed if you make that claim and its not true.Good luck with the sale.
Doug

I like the car !..... Kinda interested ..... but would like more info.. asper 10 second car ... and more photos of undercarriage , trunk , ... original 340 ? 4 speed ? restored ?

Thanks vic

10 seconds....hmmm...thats 140mph + in the quarter...how did you get the traction to pull those kind of numbers with stock tires?Should be more like this...nice car though!

Attachments

• Race%20Car%20001.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 954
the answer to undercarriage photos,
the answer to the 4 sp question,

I don't have any pics from the undercarriage and without having the car lifted the pics don't come out good. The car was an original 4 speed.
If anything else let me know

Imo, if you WANT to sell your car put the effort in that is needed for a prospective purchaser.

Otherwise, it,s just another look what I got thread.

First Plumcrazy you're in Canada a little far from NJ. If you're ever in NJ area let me know you can come see the car with your own eyes and see that the undercarriage it's in excellent condition. You can literally eat of it how clean it is. Try taking pics from under the car with the car not lifted they really come out bad. Again Canada it's not NJ so if interested come and see it if not I don't think I asked you for advice on how to sell.
Second for anyone else intersted if you come and see the car and see it drive you will see that the baby will beat anything on the road.
I don't drive car on the track. That's why it has no role cage.
Also I know it's a 10 second car cause it was driven 3 times one day i took to the track and the best run was 10.5 second.
Please again I'm not asking for opinions on what the car does or not.
Come see the car and I know nobody will be disappointed.
Thanks again.
Vic

First Plumcrazy you're in Canada a little far from NJ. If you're ever in NJ area let me know you can come see the car with your own eyes and see that the undercarriage it's in excellent condition. You can literally eat of it how clean it is. Try taking pics from under the car with the car not lifted they really come out bad. Again Canada it's not NJ so if interested come and see it if not I don't think I asked you for advice on how to sell.
Second for anyone else intersted if you come and see the car and see it drive you will see that the baby will beat anything on the road.
I don't drive car on the track. That's why it has no role cage.
Also I know it's a 10 second car cause it was driven 3 times one day i took to the track and the best run was 10.5 second.
Please again I'm not asking for opinions on what the car does or not.
Come see the car and I know nobody will be disappointed.
Thanks again.
Vic

lol,

When a prospective buyer is not living in your garage Vic, the least you can do is come up with one photo, even if it's bad, of the undercarriage, especially when it's requested. As I said, "killed my interest pretty fast".

You can hire a CHEAP photographer that would be able to get those under shots for you so prospectives like me don't waste time with all the hyperbole. But then again, I'm not telling you how to market your painting on the wall. Keep it there, it looks good.

Vic, in all seriousness,good luck with the sale. The car should find a home.

Why cant you guys just bite your tongue?

You're not suppose to run you're mouth on a mans car sale ad anyways UNLESS you're really interested in buying it in which I seriously doubt you are.

Even if he said it is a 8 second car..... need to stay out of it.

If any FABO members are really interested in this car, I would be willing to go check it out. I live no more that a half hour from where ever this car is in Dover. I'm as familiar as anyone with 2nd gen Barracudas and I don't know Vic so think I can give a decent unbiased opinion of the car.

I apologize..... but i am only interested in vehicles that are original 340 cars and 4 speed mopars ... just my preference ...
if that is not an original 340 car ... then GOOD LUCK with the sale..
I appreciate the offer 684mulas
Happy Holidays!

10 seconds....hmmm...thats 140mph + in the quarter...how did you get the traction to pull those kind of numbers with stock tires?Should be more like this...nice car though!

I thought 10 sec would be more like 122 -126 140 mph is deep in the 9`s

I know somebody offered to look at this vehicle if interested ... Does offer still stand ... Please i spoke to gentleman who owns the vehicle over email and he sent me some photos ... Can anybody at there convenience inspect vehicle for me ...
i will reply over PM with what i am looking for ...
GREATLY appreciated ....

This may be off topic a little bit, if so I apologize. Can anyone tell me about those hoses running from the Cowl to the Air Filter?

Attachments

• hoses.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 442
I know somebody offered to look at this vehicle if interested ... Does offer still stand ... Please i spoke to gentleman who owns the vehicle over email and he sent me some photos ... Can anybody at there convenience inspect vehicle for me ...
i will reply over PM with what i am looking for ...
GREATLY appreciated ....

That's me. I live pretty close so if you want to PM me, I'll give you my #. It's supposed to be nice this weekend so maybe we can coordinate something with the owner for Saturday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back