-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joatha

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Scammers need not reply. I wasn't born yesterday and I know all about the phony cashier's check schemes plus other stupid attempts at fraud.

I'm asking $2000 and I'm located in Marietta, GA. My phone number is FOUR ZERO FOUR -TWO SEVEN ONE -5532. Sorry I had to spell that out. But, otherwise the telespammers get you (sad but true). Or you can email me at reck at gojackets.com. Also, I will consider trades for some parts. I am looking for an adapter from an early hemi to a Mopar 4-speed or an early hemi to a Mopar automatic. I'd also love to get an A/F Body 833 4-speed. Additionally, I need a Model A frame/chassis for a hot rod project - fully boxed, dropped axle, etc. I also need an 8.75 rear end for the same.

1969 Plymouth Barracuda fastback
318 2v
Auto
Console
Bucket Seats
Power Steering
Sunfire yellow
black interior

The car is really a pretty good project. Yes, it has some rust spots but none of them are very bad - worst is the lower driver's quarter. It was a sunfire yellow car with a black vinyl top. It is equipped with buckets and a console. Powertrain is a 318 with an auto. It also has power steering. So, its a mildly optioned 69.

If you want even more details....
Motor/Transmission
318-2v - I put a new carb on it and it will run. But, it runs pretty poorly. It probably needs to be gone through but it may be something else. Automatic transmission seemed to shift OK but I can't promise anything since I only drove it twice.

Suspension
Needs to be inspected. I never got this far on the car.

Brakes
I replaced the rear wheel cylinders and also the brakes. I never got them completely bled so the pedal is a little soft. Drums are in good shape.

Body
Quarter panels
It has rust on the driver's side quarter (big shock). But, only on the lower part. The wheel lips are solid except at the bottom (front and rear). This area is the worst rust on the car. It also as a big dent just behind the passenger door. But, its something that can be pulled out. The rest of the passenger quarter is pretty solid except for a small spot right where the quarter meets the rear valance.

Drivers/passenger rocker
A tiny bit of bubbling near the front and back. Nothing too serious.

Front fender
Has some good rust on the bottom 4-5 inches. Both fenders are 67 fenders. A small spot on the bottom section has some rust on the passenger side - not very bad.

Doors
Drivers side has a dent/crease in it. Passenger side is fine.

Hood/front upper/lower valance
Great shape. A few dings on the lower valance

Rear Valance
A few dings and some small rust where they meet the quarters.

Floor boards
Solid with paint except about 1 square foot in the driver and passenger side. These will require small patches. The wheel well is actually in decent shape as well.

All glass is good. All trim is present. This includes all the window moldings as well as the trim that goes around a vinyl top. I also have the grill inserts for the front of the car. They are correct 69 inserts. But, one is black and one is silver. They are in very nice shape.

Other
Dash seems to work fine.
Dash pad is not in good shape.
It has shoulder belts.
Interior is black.
I have parts of the console. Shifter is all there.
I ripped the carpet out already.
I do have bucket seats for it and they are not bolted down. I'll throw in the bench seat if anyone wants it as well.
Roof is in very good shape. There is NO rust under the vinyl top (this is frequently a problem on vinyl roof cars.
Pictures now available at...

http://www.gojackets.com/69cuda

IMG_7757-small.JPG

IMG_7756-small.JPG

Is this still for sale? Tried to click on your link to the pics on gojacket.com but nothing. Do you have a clear title and do you know of anyone who ships to Atlantic Canada at a reasonable price? Need pics before I make an offer - and tell me about the frame rails. Can send me pics or a link to pics at [email protected]

Is this still for sale? Tried to click on your link to the pics on gojacket.com but nothing. Do you have a clear title and do you know of anyone who ships to Atlantic Canada at a reasonable price? Need pics before I make an offer - and tell me about the frame rails. Can send me pics or a link to pics at [email protected]

Sorry...its long gone. Sold it a while back. I guess I forgot about this ad.

Anyhow, I'd update the ad. But, it appears that I cannot edit a post that old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back