-
Status
Not open for further replies.

addict4christ

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Can any one give me a ball park figure, what a 69 'cuda 383 4 speed matching #s original car that needs a resto, worth.
Complete car. bucket seats. needs lower quarter patches, and maybe some floor pan work, 2 owner car. solid project.

Hey is this car in Florida if so and their from this site and the car is in black pimer I would walk away car is a fabricated 383 formula s car.I know this for a fact.Hope its not in your case.Post pics.I own a 67 sormula s 383 4-speed.How much r u paying 4 car?

man that shouldnt last long at that price,if thats the one your looking at thats a good buy....

I thought it was a good deal, but i do alot of b bodies.
I purchased it today.
I think now it is a very good deal, it has 3 speed wipers, buckets, 4 speed, tach, rally guages, door edge trim, power steering, 3:91 suregrip, disc brakes, sway bars, dual mirrors, wheel lip mouldings, one family owned car, the bad part is that the owner passed away 6 years ago, and he took the fender tag off, the owners son is looking for it, but you know how that goes. so as of now, i have no fender tag or build sheet. engine & tranny Matching #
The orignal exhaust manifolds and intake are in the trunk in very good shape.
I think this car could qualify for a survivor, still wearing 90% of original paint, and not that bad a shape, lower quarters need patched, trunk pan is excellent as well as the spare tire well. Also has AM/FM woodgrain interior.
Pedal dress up kit. Needs new front floor pans.

DSC06352.jpg

DSC06345.jpg

DSC06344.jpg

DSC06338.jpg

DSC06337.jpg

DSC06333.jpg

DSC06328.jpg

DSC06324.jpg

DSC06331.jpg

DSC06330.jpg

Fantastic find!!!! Original air cleaner, manifolds, radiator, valve covers, oil pan(?) shifter, console, you did VERY WELL! Do you want to make a quick $2500.00 on it? Just kidding ..............excellent score! I believe that car would have brought twice that much on Ebay....maybe a little more.

Fantastic find!!!! Original air cleaner, manifolds, radiator, valve covers, oil pan(?) shifter, console, you did VERY WELL! Do you want to make a quick $2500.00 on it? Just kidding ..............excellent score! I believe that car would have brought twice that much on Ebay....maybe a little more.

I am betting thats were it will be just give it some time.
Matt

Well i guess i finally got an answer about that car. Ive been trying to get ahold of that guy since the 15th, guess i can put my money back in the bank. Atleast it went to a member i guess. If you restore it please post build progress. Good luck with your plans.

Thanks for all the imput guys.
Your site is a big help.

I`m sorry I didn`t see your post earlier as I would have tried to give you some sort of ballpark figure for it. I`m happy for you, it looks like a very complete and rare A-body, easily worth twice what you paid for it I believe. You can get a fender tag made for it by Galien Govier`s service. The build sheet may be hiding under the bottom of the back seat or atop the glove box. The fact that it`s all there after all of these years is amazing. You`ll have to keep us updated with lots of progress pics. Oh, and don`t throw anything away, no matter how insignificant you may think it is.

thanks for the post, but i don't think Galen will make a fender tag without a buildsheet, i'v looked for one, in both places you mentioned.
Not found, thanks agian, for the imput.

Nice.......very nice. It looks to be a great project. All the other stuff (383/4 speed, console, AM/FM, original parts etc) is just major icing on the cake. Good for you - it's great to see those finds are still out there.......enjoy!!
Daryl

thanks for the post, but i don't think Galen will make a fender tag without a buildsheet, i'v looked for one, in both places you mentioned.
Not found, thanks agian, for the imput.

Contact him anyway. With the right pictures, statements from previous owners, he may be able to authenticate it, but at a co$t.

Check with the Chrysler Historic Registry ( I think that is what it is called) and with the VIN, they can reproduce the buildsheet I believe.

Nice car!

Like Bamacuda said, there are ways to get the car authenticated and the proper documentation. It may take a while but it can be done. Bamacuda`s advice is very good. I would also seek out others that have been in the same situation to find out what they did. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back