-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfek360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
***Price Dropped*** I need this gone asap!!!!!

I have a 1969 Plymouth Valiant Signet that is a 2 door post car that I am looking to sell. I picked this car up in hopes of fixing it up, but I really don't have the time or money to do so at this moment. Its too nice of a starting base for a restoration or drag car for me to let sit in my garage. It is a slant 6 car (not original slant either...was told its a replacement out of a van that has 90,*** on motor....so I was told). This car is not perfect by any means. The passenger side is very clean, but the drivers side is banged up. It will need a new front grill, and drivers side fender. Drivers side door has some dings and either could be fixed or replaced. The interior isn't too bad for its age. Rear seat is flawless and so is the headliner. Front bench seat needs to be redone and it also needs new carpet. As for rust, there is some surface rust around the battery. Also some surface rust in the trunk. The rear quarters are starting to show rust a few tiny rust spots. Car does drive, I drove it for about 5 months as a daily before the front breaks needed replacing. I have not replaced them yet and really don't plan on doing it anytime soon. So because of the breaks i would say its not drivable. It has an oil leak (valve cover gasket) and the carb could be replaced since its not exactly 100%. I have for this car, that is not installed, a front valance and 340 springs. This car has so much potential. My loss is your gain!

I am located in Longview, WA

Was asking $1800 obo...now asking $1500obo (I need this gone, price is flexible!!!)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 5,092
  • 2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 5,385
  • 3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 4,617
  • 4.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 4,612
  • A.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 4,810
That dash pad looks very good to me. Did yall miss this guy saying he was flexible on his price. Looks like a builder to me.
Small Block

Thanks guys. Just an update, I am going to be doing the breaks in the next week or so (once I get some free time). Then the car will be fully drive-able.

BTW,it is a Signet. upgraded interior, steering wheel, and dash. That's a good car good price. Does it have PS and fender tag?

BTW,it is a Signet. upgraded interior, steering wheel, and dash. That's a good car good price. Does it have PS and fender tag?

Yes its got PS

and this is whats on the fender tag:

V7X END
A01 G15 J25 L31 M25 R11
Y3 Y3 H4Y5Y4 907 068824
E24 D31 VH21 B9B 133369

Wish someone would come grab it from me.....i'm dropping the price again...now asking $1300obo...this is a steal of a deal for someone looking for a good starting base!!!!!!!

And rust isn't a huge problem up here (unless you live right on the ocean...so what you think you'd save in transport you will more than pay in panel repair/replacement and tears, oh the tears-

I've lived in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, and Ohio. Yeah, the epitome of "The Rust Belt." No thanks.

Great price, Guys you should be able to ship it across country for $1200. You cant find rust free for $3000 on the east coast.

I'm interested How do I send you a PM I would like to make you an offer but don't want everyone to see it I'm like 3000 mile away but I had one shipped already and know the cost please get ahold of me

Just click on his name on the left side of the screen (in his post) a side window will pop out. in it will say "send PM". Click on that.

Message sent! And I should of put this in my original post, but I'd prefer not to ship the car. I feel a lot more comfortable dealing with someone that can come take a look and make sure its what they want.

Great deal I live in Sac . Where are you in Wash? would it make the trip to sacramento very interested Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back