1969 Swinger 340 for sale (not Mine)

-

glenn340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Good looking Swinger for sale in Canada...

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger | Classic Cars | Annapolis Valley | Kijiji

Swinger.jpg

Hagerty sent me an email last week advising me that I should increase my agreed value from $45K Cdn to $58,500 on mine!

How much does that $13,500 in value raise your premium? Just more profit for them, how many times do they have to fully pay off on a totaled classic car? Or a stolen car that is never recovered?
Not very often.

How much does that $13,500 in value raise your premium? Just more profit for them, how many times do they have to fully pay off on a totaled classic car? Or a stolen car that is never recovered?
Not very often.
I haven't had time to plug it into my account to see.. probably 25 bucks. I added a $170k car to the multi-car policy in the Spring for only $300 more/year.

Last edited:
I would have to check. I think mine are $15,000 for the 66 and $20 for the Swinger. I should check.

What is going on with the rear lower drivers side quarter panel and drop off on the car for sale ? Is that an extra lip added to the bottom of that rear quarter near the wrap around segment of the rear bumper ? The stripe at that junction looks way off ....

What is going on with the rear lower drivers side quarter panel and drop off on the car for sale ? Is that an extra lip added to the bottom of that rear quarter near the wrap around segment of the rear bumper ? The stripe at that junction looks way off ....
It looks like the splash guard has been extended.
1664198164074.png

Keeps the road rash off the quarter. Those wide tires will throw lots of stuff on the paint.

-
Back