-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbanks

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
1969 Valiant, i think you all have seen it before. Ive had 2 deals fall through on this car. Im posting it one last time. 2500.00 FIRM. I will be glad to email any additional pics needed on this car. Its very rustfree and solid. I own a machine shop and need to buy some additional equipment, might consider partial trade. 417 548 2017 Can help with all or partial delivery.

Picture 296.jpg

5 year old pic...

Does it stil look the same?

If so,nice car!
Best of luck with the sale.

Does it still look the same (stored) or does it have 4-5 years
of use on it since the photo?

How is the grill and other front end trim?

Thanks

Just a note, the date on the pic is wrong. I took these pics just before christmas 09. They are less than a month old. I should have cleared that up better, sorry. to answer the questions, the car is in SW Missouri, near joplin. It is a slant 6 car, manual steer,manual drum brakes. All new brake hardware including rubber lines, new shocks, new carb, starter and battery. Ive been driving the car occasionally, and it gets about 23mpg. All the glass is good, it needs front and rear seat recovered, and dash pad. The original rubber mat is on the floor, and is in great shape. All the door panels are in great shape. The headliner is very nice also, one minor spot on a seam that could be repainred easlily. Original mat, board and jack is in the trunk, dont look like the spare has ever been on the ground.

I have seen the car. $2500.00 is a bargain. If I had the spare cash, I would buy it.

wilbanks have you tried ebay with it? I sold mine on their last week, got more than 2500 and your's looks nicer than mine.Some one should jump on it. Good Luck!

Hi, and thanx for all the pms!! I havent tried ebay, maybe i should have. Anyway, hopefully ive returned all the pms from everyone. If ive missed someone, please contact me again. Thanx FABO for the ad!!!

Been watching this thread. Its not exactly what i want but the price is too good. You have PM.

I have the cash, live in Iowa, called him and he has already sold it to someone in Iowa...........No it wasn`t me.

Actually its sold to someone in Wisconsin and that would be me:-D
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back