1969 valiant signet

-

Perfek360

Reaction score
Just got it today! Traded my lifted 1988 cherokee for it. Not sure what I want to tackle first on it. Probably thinking the body work. then the 318 swap. But here are some pics.

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment-1.jpg

GetAttachment-3.jpg

GetAttachment-4.jpg

GetAttachment-2.jpg

This is a nice starting base for my first a-body build. I am very happy with the car. And I can't wait to sink all my money into it! lol

I do need a few body pieces (grill, drivers side fender, and the piece that goes between the grill and bumper), so if anyone has the parts I stated, I'd be more then happy to grab them from you if you are in the Seattle-Portland area.

Anyways, I'll post more pics once I start getting to work.

Very nice car you've found, can't help noticing that steering wheel looks near perfect!

Great starting point for your first A-body build! This Valiant body style looks great when done. You're going to be very happy with the finished car.

Here's a pic of the '68 Valiant my club built as our 2008 charity raffle car. The finished project had a complete RMS AlterKtion and Street-Lynx suspension, 400cid big-block, and lots more. You can see more pics at our club website www.inlandmoparscarclub.com

2008 Raffle Car (Small).jpg

Very nice car you've found, can't help noticing that steering wheel looks near perfect!
Yeah, it does look practically new. I was pretty impressed with the interior. It does need work, but not a lot of work.

Great starting point for your first A-body build! This Valiant body style looks great when done. You're going to be very happy with the finished car.

Here's a pic of the '68 Valiant my club built as our 2008 charity raffle car. The finished project had a complete RMS AlterKtion and Street-Lynx suspension, 400cid big-block, and lots more. You can see more pics at our club website www.inlandmoparscarclub.com

I can only hope that my car will turn out half as nice as that. That car is very nice. How much do you think was put into that car?

I can only hope that my car will turn out half as nice as that. That car is very nice. How much do you think was put into that car?

If I remember right, there was probably in excess of $25K in that car when it was finished. Check out the following link for more pics. Also, all of the product manufacturers of parts in the raffle car build are listed as well. All of the labor from club members was free.

http://www.inlandmoparscarclub.com/68valiant.php

If I remember right, there was probably in excess of $25K in that car when it was finished. Check out the following link for more pics. Also, all of the product manufacturers of parts in the raffle car build are listed as well. All of the labor from club members was free.

http://www.inlandmoparscarclub.com/68valiant.php

Yeah, I was checking it out. Thats a lot of cash for a car, but it looks very nice!

-
Back