Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike440

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
I have quite a few of duster and dart sport parts. This is just a few parts I have pictured if you need something you dont see please feel free to ask.
Every thing pictured ranges from $5 to $75 plus the ride.
Need to make room in the storage shop for more items coming in this week.
I will be adding more pictures later this afternoon once I get everything sorted out.
Let me know what you need parts are located in 23970 VA
Paypal or local pick up only.
Thanks

Respond here first then PM me.

5yhzef.jpg

e7e9hi.jpg

34j7rer.jpg

vgj12h.jpg

33nxpns.jpg

are those 1974 duster tail light trim rings ? are they pitted .....can't really see by the picture ....thanks

What's your price for the gold handle cups. Are they in close to perfect condition?

I/m also interested in the black door edge strips, but only if they are in super good condition

$15 or $35 for all three Each plus the ride and yeah very close to perfect.
Thanks
What black edge strips? The A pillar trim?

Is the TQ (ThermoQuad) for sale? If so, how much? Can you provide me with the stamped number off the base (by the rear bolt?)

Pair of door cups sold.
Got one left...
Washer bottle is sold. Everything else is still available
Thanks

Heard about him on a facebook group a while back. Heard he took money from a few people. But other then that never heard of him. I also think he has quite a few ads on craigslist.
But as I've said never heard of him other then the one time on a few facebook groups.

Heard about him on a facebook group a while back. Heard he took money from a few people. But other then that never heard of him. I also think he has quite a few ads on craigslist.
But as I've said never heard of him other then the one time on a few facebook groups.

The reason people are suspicious Mike440 is because your and Justin's zip codes are 6+/_ miles apart and are located off the same highway RT 85 and you have an abundance of Mopar parts and seem to respond to a lot of Wanted posts. Very similar methods that Justin (PLY30) used. So don't take it personal, people just(in) don't like getting swindled.

In your very 1st post you used a different? location "Parts are located in FarmVille VA 23901"

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=298693

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back