[FOR SALE] 1970-1975 Duster parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason people are suspicious Mike440 is because your and Justin's zip codes are 6+/_ miles apart and are located off the same highway RT 85 and you have an abundance of Mopar parts and seem to respond to a lot of Wanted posts. Very similar methods that Justin (PLY30) used. So don't take it personal, people just(in) don't like getting swindled.

In your very 1st post you used a different? location "Parts are located in FarmVille VA 23901"

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=298693

Ahh I understand now. I recently just moved to a new house in south hill due to my job working for the state. Got switched operator positons to the boydton area. Didn't really know I lived that close to him. But I'm just trying to sell the parts I've got left.

Ahh I understand now. I recently just moved to a new house in south hill due to my job working for the state. Got switched operator positons to the boydton area. Didn't really know I lived that close to him. But I'm just trying to sell the parts I've got left.

Yup, just people being cautious. Good luck with your sales.

I was curious how you could just jump right into a new forum with both guns blazing, know all the ins and outs of the site with your first post.
I chalked up the fact that you and Justin have very similar parts stashes, ways of phrasing things and that he claimed to have a partner named Mike as just coincidence.

I was curious how you could just jump right into a new forum with both guns blazing, know all the ins and outs of the site with your first post.
I chalked up the fact that you and Justin have very similar parts stashes, ways of phrasing things and that he claimed to have a partner named Mike as just coincidence.

I have been on and off the site for a while never found it necessary to make a post until I started parting cars out. I have never had a partner other then my father witch had passed away last year. Once he passed away is when I started selling things and now I am getting back into buying and parting cars again.
I have never met "Justin" I have heard of him a few times I also read the thread that was private messaged to me about him. I do not want to get caught up in that mess as I do not know him and dont plan to know him. I see his ad's on craigslist but he has nothing I can use.

Perhaps it would serve you well to start a thread in the General section introducing yourself.
A picture of yourself with some of your parts would probably go a long way as well.

Perhaps it would serve you well to start a thread in the General section introducing yourself.
A picture of yourself with some of your parts would probably go a long way as well.

That's a good idea! Once I get back to my computer I'll do that in the general disscussion spot!

If this is true how would he not know justin(ply30).It is him or someone selling parts for him.
If people start not getting parts we know its him

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back