-
Status
Not open for further replies.

punchyguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a quick question , I am going to sell my cast iron 340 intake and 600 cfm Edelbrock together in a package. What do you think would be a reasonable price ? I was going to post it here but shipping would be pricey as I am in Vancouver BC Canada ? They are both in need of cleaning...

Attachments

• intake and carb.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 318
  • intake casting.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 311
Must be worth more up there! Around here if you can even sell it I would say $125 give or take $20

Good used 1406 Edelbrock is $100 and the 340 intake is close to the same. I would say $175-$200 would be fair. If it were a 71 340 intake maybe a little more. They are the ones the purestock drag racers want.

You need to put a price on it, otherwise the mods will flush your ad.

its a 50 dollar carb and a 50 dollar intake -125 is top dollar on that.
paid 75 for my ld340 intake after it was bead blasted.

If you find someone who is doing a resto on one of these cars, it's worth the $225 you are asking.
A cheap *** not interested in original parts won't pay much.

These intakes routinely sell for 100 dollars or more on ebay everyday. The intake alone. It would be nice if people could come on here, ask what they want for their own stuff without someone trying to snuff their sale. The 200 range is just about right. But to the OP, again, I would put a price on it, because without one, your ad will be deleted by the staff.

Thanks ,

I wasn't planning on selling it here as the shipping would be pricey and was sincerely looking for advice to sell it locally that’s why I didn’t post a price - I was offered 125 from " Wheels " and took it due to my generous and kind nature.

Thanks to all for your input - I'm a bike guy that just bought his first MOPAR and loving the hell out of it and your advice on this board has helped me immensely

Punchy

If you got 50 for the intake I'd be surprised. They cost a bunch to ship and that's the killer.

Carb is a 50-100 unit.
Intake might sell for 100 to a local if they really need it.

If you find someone who is doing a resto on one of these cars, it's worth the $225 you are asking.
A cheap *** not interested in original parts won't pay much.

I agree, shipping is the killer on the intake, but that doesnt make it worthless. As far as the carb goes I think those are $300 new, so $100 for each piece is a more than fair asking price.

$75 for an LD340.....would love to see those ads :sign5:

Thanks ,

I wasn't planning on selling it here as the shipping would be pricey and was sincerely looking for advice to sell it locally that’s why I didn’t post a price - I was offered 125 from " Wheels " and took it due to my generous and kind nature.

Thanks to all for your input - I'm a bike guy that just bought his first MOPAR and loving the hell out of it and your advice on this board has helped me immensely

Punchy

You will find there are some members that are on here solely looking to take advantage of generous members like yourself.

This is a general comment and not pointed at anyone in particular by the way.

Thanks ,

Punchy

That was nice of you. It will come back around to you. You wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back