-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave 3280

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Original 340 car, body is perfect, has had new 1/4's installed. new paint, carpet, interior, engine has been rebuilt, eddy heads, comp solid lifter cam, eddy air gap intake, TTi headers. 727 trans w/ 10" convertor. 8 3/4 rear, 3.91 Richmond gears, Moser axles, big bolt pattern, front disc, way too much to list. Must be seen!!! Has won many shows, never raced. 26K Dave @ 1-260-693-0035 or 260-241-2170. can e-mail pictures.

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02652.jpg

DSC02655.jpg

Had issues posting pictures. Please view the recent pictures posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS

Had issues posting pictures. Please view the recent posted pictures. THANKS

Had issues posting pictures. Please view recent posted pictures. THANKS

Cool ride. Probably priced a bit above market.

I see it still has a fender tag. You should post a pic of that (people like to see that kind of stuff).

If you are trying to pull top dollar I would suggest getting the bumpers chromed…..

An interior pic or 3 would be nice too.

Im not bashing the car in any way here….. Im just saying...

You need to make people want that car…. And to do this you need to show it.

Pics, Pics, Pics…… And more info.

WOW Nice car......I like it the way it is...pics of inside,,,trunk..any major body work...floors

This car belongs to one of my neighbors, the pictures do not do it justice, Dave has put a ton of money and time in this car. It is a perfect car for someone who wants a quality built car to cruise or whatever.
Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back