-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Folks....with two kids in college and a 10% pay reduction I need to consider selling my Dart.
Take a look at the photos and let me know what you think it might be worth. I will entertain reasonable offers and maybe a partial trade for a Quad for trail riding. The engine and transmission were rebuilt/balanced and never ran. I will answer all questions as honestly as I can.
Vin #LM23H0R291167
Located in Northern Ca.

THIS HURTS A LITTLE SO BE GENTLE

Attachments

• DSCF2434 (Small).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 964
  • DSCF2435 (Small).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 978
  • DSCF2436 (Small).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 968
  • DSCF2437 (Small).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 969
Not sure what went wrong. I am working on the photos right now.

Maybe a list of what the car is might help, trans, colors, options, etc.

If it has a fender tag get a pic of that too.

How the heck do you add photos?!!!! It seems like they upload but they do not show up.

It's probably the file size.

I sent you a PM. shoot me the photos and I'll get them hosted/resized and loaded for you.

Pics

Attachments

• DSCF2434 (Small).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 962
  • DSCF2435 (Small).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 957
  • DSCF2436 (Small).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 961
  • DSCF2437 (Small).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 960
If you want to get the most out of it I would at least get it running. Do you have recepts for the engine work? I'm not interested in the car but, I'm trying to help you. Also if you can keep it til things ease up then you'll have a great car. Things are tough right now. Not too much money floating around. I would say a price of 3500 to 4500.00.

ooooooch, I was hoping to get a little more than that. Times are rough thats a fact.
I do have the recepts. I will need to dig them out.
Neal

I could be way off on my price so don't freak out yet. Is it all numbers matching? That helps the value if they are. You must consider when you are a buyer what it takes to get the car done. I hope this helps.

As stated above, is it #'s matching? Broadcast sheet? Is the car complete? Is it missing a bunch of stuff? Does it have rust? What all does it come with, new parts, etc? What kind of quad are you looking for a trail style or sport style, CC's? If you want a realistic price, and maybe an offer you need to provide some more info. Nice car BTW. I wish it was a 4spd as I'm looking for one.

Nice colour combo . This would look beautiful restored stock ; EB3 Blue is a gorgeous light , silvery-blue metallic ; that stripp-o B7 Blue interior ( black rubber mats ? )
would balance the white vinyl top and white "Swinger" stripe quite nicely .

I notice that it's an original 49-state car ( no "N95" CAP code ) ; I also recognise it's coded for "N42" exhaust tips . I've never seen any 1970 "A" Body , 340 model with -factory-installed tips .

Good luck on your sale ! Wish that I could afford it !

Nice colour combo . This would look beautiful restored stock ; EB3 Blue is a gorgeous light , silvery-blue metallic ; that stripp-o B7 Blue interior ( black rubber mats ? )
would balance the white vinyl top and white "Swinger" stripe quite nicely .

I notice that it's an original 49-state car ( no "N95" CAP code ) ; I also recognise it's coded for "N42" exhaust tips . I've never seen any 1970 "A" Body , 340 model with -factory-installed tips .

Good luck on your sale ! Wish that I could afford it !

I've never seen a 70 Swinger optioned like that before,definitely will be sweet looking when it's all back together.

I am under the impression that almost all of them were coded N41 and N42 for dual exhaust and chrome tips.

Grant

X2

All the 70 340 Darts I've seen had exhaust tips & I've been Dartin' since 1974.

X3

I factory ordered a new 1970 Plymouth Duster 340 in February 1970, and the dealership I purchased the Duster - also sold Dodge.

I may have the original 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 brochure somewhere, but as I recall, the 1970 340 Swingers came standard (as standard equipment) with dual bright factory installed tips.

The 1970 340 Swingers were MSRP $2,7XX, while the 1970 Duster 340 was MSRP $2,549, and did not offer the factory bright tips for the 1970 model run.

The 1971 Duster 340 offered the factory bright tips, but not the 1970 model.

I will add more photos when I return home on Tuesday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back