Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller

Attachments

• 1970-76 Duster Trunk Lid Spoiler.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,147
  • 1970-72 Dart Front Spoiler.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 817
I have these spoilers for sale. They look like the same style's. Mine were purchased from co. Called MAS. Still for sale.

I bought one of those spoilers from eBay.

Lets just say that if you're planning on taking it out of the box and bolting it to your car you'll be disappointed. The finishing on the fiberglass work is a little rough, as is the fit around the edge. Nothing that can't be fixed with a little prep, but its definitely not a bolt on and go product. Even the "ready for paint" statement in the description is pretty questionable, the one I got will need sanding and filler work at the least, and possibly a little glass work, before its ready for paint.

I have these spoilers for sale. They look like the same style's. Mine were purchased from co. Called MAS. Still for sale.

How much are you asking? S/H to Beatrice, NE? Can you post pictures? Thanks.

I bought one of those off ebay, the pics. are alot nicer than they actually are or at least the one they sent me!
Wavey and the fit is horrible! I emailed them and they said if i want a replacement i have to pay for shipping there and back for a new one, i thought about it but i'll probably just get another one like they already sent me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back