-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71/340wedge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Original 318 car, originally lemon twist yellow, auto on the floor, very complete car minus motor and tranny. The only convertible trim it's missing is the piece behind the rear window. It has one on right now but it's not mine. Has power top as well and it works. All you really need to do is throw a motor in it and tranny for a driver challenger convertible. Doors are rust free and front fenders are really nice and rust free. The car has very very solid frame and has had floor pans installed in it but not done very neatly with over lapped metal. The car has also had a new trunk floor and trunk extensions and quarters. Has rust on the piece behind the rear window but have a mint rust free piece that will go with it. I also have a mint tail panel piece that with the car as that really needs to replaced as well. Has 8 3/4 rear with 3:91's. Over all the car would make a really decent driver right now or strip down and tear apart and do it up to show. My intentions were to make a cool muscle car beater out of it. First 15k takes it..
Thanks for the Ad, Ryan
(207)848-5777
[email protected]

IMG_6572.jpg

IMG_6574.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back