-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengergary

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 70 Challenger Pro Street (even though I really don't want to). It has a a nicely built 440, 727 auto with manual valve body, narrowed 8-3/4, 4.11 gears, 31 * 16.5 MT Street Sportsmans, and a beautiful B3 Ice Blue Metallic paint job. Car started life as a "C" code California built car - even has fixed rear windows. The tubs are steel and the frame has been connected via through floor connectors. The T/A hood is hinged and is the only fiberglass part on the car. It's got a lot of new parts on it including all new door and trunk weather stripping, door handles, front bumper (rechromed), and a lot of other nice features. 6 point roll cage, factory seats that are newly redone, white face guages with a built in tachometer, new dash cap, and nice carpeting. The front end was recently rebuilt including new tire rod ends, upper and lower ball joints and even new .96" torsion bars. At the same time I had new front tires installed and an alignment professionally done. Engine features a recently installed aluminum radiator, new ceramic coated headers, holley Street Avenger 770, and electronic ignition. The engine was rebuilt by a previous owner and is based on '67 440 block. I had the tranny rebuilt less than 1000 miles ago.

I am asking $21,000 for it and am open to offers incl partial Mopar Only Trades.

Recently passed TX safety inspection. Have title in hand.

for more pictures you can email me or visit my website - www.challengergary.com

Thanks

[email protected]
817-980-1886 - please don't call after 10pm Central Time - I've got 3 kids I need to get in bed

drvrside1 sm.JPG

WOW NICE CARS!! However, I am really looking for more cash than car as far as partial trades go. Both of your cars look WAY too nice to meet that criteria...I prefer projects.

Any of you guys familiar with this car? I was offered it as a partial trade towards my Pro Street. He's offered his car, a couple of newly rebuilt motors (360 & 383), plus a little cash. The car has a built 360 with a ProCharger supercharger under the hood. It's really tempting...

PICT0096 sm.jpg

DSC00515 sm.JPG

Just had to say! Very beautiful cars. Love the Duster flames...would like something like that in "ghost flames" very cool :cheers:

Okay guys -- this thread is for a Challenger for sale -- please respect Challengergary's space and post your own for sale ad for your cars.

Thanks -- Mike

Any of you guys familiar with this car? I was offered it as a partial trade towards my Pro Street. He's offered his car, a couple of newly rebuilt motors (360 & 383), plus a little cash. The car has a built 360 with a ProCharger supercharger under the hood. It's really tempting...

Hey Gary, is that the one that they based the Hot Wheels toy after? That thing is sweet!!!
I wanna say it was featured in one of the old issues of Mopar Muscle but I can't remember, I know I have seen it somewhere before.

Hey Gary, is that the one that they based the Hot Wheels toy after? That thing is sweet!!!
I wanna say it was featured in one of the old issues of Mopar Muscle but I can't remember, I know I have seen it somewhere before.
Yes, that is exactly the one! Too cool huh! 8) My kids used to call one of my cars "Daddy's Hot Wheels" it would be way cool to have on that actually WAS a Hot Wheels car! Alas, it's too rich for my blood as I need the cash from my Pro Street to pay down some medical and other debt :sad6:

Hey sorry about that Gary I pulled some words out of my posts..just got here dont want to start on the wrong foot. Would you be agreeable to going thru an escrow type of service to complete transaction? I cannot fly there myself to look at your vehicle since I am working on a time sensitive case here. I found someone here to help me with shipping just need to transport car to cali which is about 7 to 800 dollars then about $2000.00 to have shipped here. Thanks for your time. Yes I also felt a jolt of electricity go thru me when I saw your beautiful hot wheels challenger....

Hey sorry about that Gary I pulled some words out of my posts..just got here dont want to start on the wrong foot. Would you be agreeable to going thru an escrow type of service to complete transaction? I cannot fly there myself to look at your vehicle since I am working on a time sensitive case here. I found someone here to help me with shipping just need to transport car to cali which is about 7 to 800 dollars then about $2000.00 to have shipped here. Thanks for your time. Yes I also felt a jolt of electricity go thru me when I saw your beautiful hot wheels challenger....

I think you've got a little something mixed up - The Green Duster with the Grenn Flames was a Hot Wheels car... As far as your wording in the posts - don't sweat it. I was in no way offended nor did I think you were "highjacking" the thread. Call me ASAP if you are truly interested, I have the car on ebay and the auction ends at 10:06 PDT TODAY! It's broken reserve already and I hate to not let the potential buyer on ebay think they are getting the car if I make a deal with you

Gary 817-980-1886

Hey Gary..no problem with that..more for you is great..guess i was a little too slow..thats ok thanks for all your time answering my e mails..you sure got some nice cars..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back