1970 Charger stolen out of SE Minnesota

-

gtsdude

Reaction score
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...837799&m_entstream_source=permalink&__tn__=-R

thought I would post this for a guy in the town I live in.

1E35C4A7-5EE2-4BFA-9281-04FEF37CDA10.png

Dang that sucks. Do yall have the castle doctrine up there? We do. It states you can blast um on your property if they are doing damage or endangering yous or your family's lives.

Dang that sucks. Do yall have the castle doctrine up there? We do. It states you can blast um on your property if they are doing damage or endangering yous or your family's lives.
I’ve always said, don’t worry about getting on my property, getting off would be the problem.

There should be a hanging tree and stealing a car should come with the same penalty that stealing a man's horse came with in the old west.

I should add some details. Car did not run, looks the same but has sat for 20 or more years has rust around back wheels. Is a 440 4 speed dana car. Owner last saw
the car in storage around end of the year and was end of February when he found out it was gone.

We apologize for any discomfort we may have caused in accessing our property.

Im not going to kill a person if I catch them in the act of stealing my car. A baseball bat to both kneecaps is more in line with my thinking

Im not going to kill a person if I catch them in the act of stealing my car. A baseball bat to both kneecaps is more in line with my thinking
That's quaint, but the reality is there are most likely more than one thief, and would also most likely be armed & prepared to kill You. Off duty officer killed when He caught 2 scumbags stealing the cat off of His car, think You'll have better luck? No thanks, You get no consideration as a human when You engage in crime, as You've given Me none.

Wow that sucks…but why is the only picture they show an old pic from the 1970’s or 80’s?

That's quaint, but the reality is there are most likely more than one thief, and would also most likely be armed & prepared to kill You. Off duty officer killed when He caught 2 scumbags stealing the cat off of His car, think You'll have better luck? No thanks, You get no consideration as a human when You engage in crime, as You've given Me none.
As usual you and your pal make an awful lot of assumptions. Stupid assumptions, but that doesn't surprise me

As usual you and your pal make an awful lot of assumptions. Stupid assumptions, but that doesn't surprise me
A stupid assumption is that the dirtbag stealing Your car is unarmed & a dumbass just waiting for You to bust his kneecaps like a punch-dummy.

And you might be bringing a bat to a gun fight.
If you caught a 19 year old kid trying to rob your car, would you shoot him?
My 21 Ram and my wife's new car, a car thief could have them, my 69 Plymouth? The guy robbing it is going to need a gun

A stupid assumption is that the dirtbag stealing Your car is unarmed & a dumbass just waiting for You to bust his kneecaps like a punch-dummy.
Worry about yourself and stop talking out your asshole
Trust me, I can take care of mylself

-
Back