[SOLD] 1970 D100 LWB, Clean rust free truck needs new home!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnuckleDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Hi y'all, finally decided I need to get proactive on this because I want another A Body, so possible trades considered for Duster, Demon or Dart Sport in driver or near driver with good body, slant six ok if it runs good. If you are between Tx and Ga I might even be able to help arrange cheap shipping.

Was 3 on the tree,now has Hurst Indy 3spd shifter...almost $300 but linkage and/or rods need adjustment. Hard to find gears but functional as is. Needs brake job, intake or exhaust leak fixed, and new tires. Not sure about front end as I have never driven it on the street. Has a dent or two but the only rust is on the cowl where it meets the fender and very light surface rust on the roof. Underside and even bed is damn clean. Got it on stands to keep water from pooling in the bed.
I have only seen one other with all this trim, and while it has a few dents in it it is all there and could be made real nice.

Interior needs new rubber mat and seat recovered but dashpad is near mint.
All glass is good and functional.

Really a great Sweptline project! I just have sentimental attachment and could never really consider it mine,so I would rather pass it in to someone who could.

Needs a bonded title here because Georgia won't issue one for Texas to transfer. Runs about $125-150. I have one on my Duster and can walk you through it easy.

Asking $2800. It may not have a big block but you would search for years to find a nicer body that wasn't a swaybacked farm truck with no trim and a homemade step bumper. I hear the original rear bumpers are damn near nonexistent these days and its in good shape.

I don't need to sell but won't watch it rot,either.

Thanks!
Ty Hewatt
Georgetown, TX

Jacked it up only to keep water out of the bed.

Last trip it made was Georgia to Texas, but throw a battery in it and it cranks right up!

Been in and out of the garage over the last five years as storage permitted. Few little dents from small limbs falling on roof and hood. Few dings in trim,but overall nice!

Did some digging for a prospective buyer. Found some rust in floor pans and bottom of passengers door.Cowl drains might have a little but can't get the wipers off.Have tons more pics.

New price of $2000 for a limited time

...then off to CL and/or Ebay...
I would like to see it to go to a Mopar person who will actually save it and maybe get to see what they do with it.

Thanks, but as I said I've got my hands full. Looking for cash to get more stuff done on my Duster. Only trade I would really consider is a running, driving A-body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back