-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340duster340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
1970 dart roller: orignal 318/at on column/bench seat car. has some nice goodies swapped over to it. i am keeping the engine and transmission. everything else is for sale. some items below, please ask/PM if you have a specific inquiry.

due to the large amount of parts, i am not going to post pics of each part but will try to get some better pics later. PM me with your email or phone number so i can send/text pictures (as many as you need to be happy with buying). also large heavy items i cannot ship at this time.

Lastly, we just had our second child, and i WILL be slow to respond and ship, but i will get back to all. if your local, come on down, if you require shipping, please just be patient.

CAR IS LOCATED 11729 NY. PM with any questions, THANKS FABO!!!

I accept cash, paypal (+3% fee) and USPS money order.

8&3/4 rear with 741 case (open), all original drum to drum with bell drums and 6-leaf springs - $1100

black buckets w/ tracks (need TLC/ foam and covers) - $400

really nice black rear seat and back - $100

wood grain console - $200

dual exhaust - thick wall pipe w/ flow masters (set up for HP manifolds) - $200

340 scoops w/ bezels - $200

rally dash - $300

SBP rally rims with trim rings and center caps and 4 dry BFG's that hold air and roll. - $350

really nice 340 grill - $350

70 340 AT Carb w/ solenoid - $350

70 un-slieneced air cleaner - $300

fender extensions front $70

Fender extensions rear $70

glass - best offer

bumpers $50 each obo, they are OK for a driver if yours are mangled.

steering column (auto /PS / column shift) - $50

gas filler neck $50

v8 k frame ( i have 2) - $100 and $200 respectively.

carb sold

lots of stuff still available....make offers.

i have removed everything i need from the car, it will be crushed in next few weeks,

has good frame rails, pillars, etc. come can cut off what you need.

if you want to make all shipping arrangements i will coordinate with your shipper for larger / heavy items.

PM with any questions.

thanks,

How good is the center console? Shipping to 27820?

its nice driver quality, the photo bucket album has more pics, or send your email i can get them to you.

typically for shipping i would rather take a shipping buffer and refund the difference.

i take to UPS for box and ship.

All PM's answered.

LAST CALL BEFORE THIS GOES TO THE CRUSHER...anything you want to cut off, CHEAP.

good core bumpers, good frame rails, good heater box, some good trim.

once scrapped i will close ad here and list whats left separately. some stuff i am realizing i will have to ship to sell, but it will take me a while to get there.

THANKS

Interested in the trim on top of the doors and quarter panel, just below the scat pak sticker. Need both sides including the curved piece. Let me know.

How much for the side DART and SWINGER badges? How about the panel from the front of the deck lid to under the rear glass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back