1970 dart 340 rally gauge reg/limitor

-

Jarod340

Reaction score
Hello I'm trying to find a new voltage limitor/regulator. I have a 70 swinger 340 speed car. I just got my dash and gauges redone and dont want to fry my gauges. I can't find a limitor regulator that looks like the one in my car. Mine has 3 prongs close together than 1 more a little lower. For a total of 4. Can't find this piece anywhere.....please help thank you

0222200821a.jpg

0222200821.jpg

I think that is your horn relay. Regulator on rally dash is inside the fuel gauge.

Oh **** really? I'm way off. So voltage limiter is in the fuel gauge? I had instrument specialty redo it all. If thats the case I would assume they put one in and it works.

I had them Redo all my gauges and test them. Fix heater control. Restore the gauge faces with new lettering/numbers. Make sure Speedo working and fix some broken prongs on circuit bored. Along with restoring the front of gauge housing.
1,000 bucks. I did not send in Whole dash. And I bought a new bezel on my own

Man by '70 I would expect it on the back of the cluster. The early A's were in the fuel gauge. Yes that is the horn relay and the key buzzer wire on the kick panel.

Man by '70 I would expect it on the back of the cluster. The early A's were in the fuel gauge. Yes that is the horn relay and the key buzzer wire on the kick panel.
This rally panel was discontinued after 71 but never changed. The voltage limiter remained inside the fuel gauge.

-
Back