Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of blue 1970 armrests for my 70 Swinger. My armrests are not like the blue color in like 73 up a bodies. instead of a bright blue they are just sort of plain and a little darker. My guess is 68 to 71 would be the years with this color. I could use all four and the bases or just the front of thats all you have. Please send me a pic or two with info on condition and prices to [email protected] thanks.
Chas.

I am in need of blue 1970 armrests for my 70 Swinger. My armrests are not like the blue color in like 73 up a bodies. instead of a bright blue they are just sort of plain and a little darker. My guess is 68 to 71 would be the years with this color. I could use all four and the bases or just the front of thats all you have. Please send me a pic or two with info on condition and prices to [email protected] thanks.
Chas.

I know i have some but not sure how many. I'll check tomorrow.

Hey let me pull the armrests and make sure the bases are good. I think the front one on the passenger side may be cracked. I will just keep plugging away for the pads. Someone has to have some laying around they are not using. Thanks for checking your stash out!
Chas.

E-mail if interested, airgrabber at hotmail dot com

P1010006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back