1970 Dart stripes

-

dart0571

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm getting my car painted and the painter said he can do the hood blackout and stripes in paint for me. I have looked on the site for some ideas on the dimensions and i cant find exactly what I'm looking for. If i could get some good pics, and measurements it would be awesome. Like on the hood does the blackout start on top of the ridges or at the bottom. Also i understand the rear stripe isn't really straight over the trunk if i could get some close pics of that it would be great. Let me know what you guys think, this appears to be the best place for me to be looking.

Thanks in advance, Jim

picture003.jpg

picture002.jpg

picture001.jpg

Thanks abodyjoe does any one have any pics of how the stripe fits on the trunk lid, and a close up of the side marker light? I think that would be enough info to get the painter going.

if you take the width of the stripes i measured for ya and apply it to the marker light area it will be obvious where it goes. it follows the angle of the quarter extension.

I think i see what you are talking about, I don't have the car here but I'll go with that. The quick response is awesome thanks again.

Hey Jim, Welcome and be sure to post some pictures of the new paint with the stripes applied. God bless, Wayne

here ya go.. mine is actually a little too far back. the jack *** body shop put it on in the 90's.

DSCN5780.jpg

DSCN5781.jpg

DSCN5782.jpg

DSCN5783.jpg

picture001.jpg

picture002.jpg

picture003.jpg

-
Back