Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheapstreet

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Dart Swinger.
for sale..hate to sell but finances deems i need to ..
Exceptionally clean rust free Georgia almost completely original car. was b7 dark blue now b5 med blue metalic. I installed NOS factory hoodscoops w/correct chrome inserts.
and 14" ralleys... otherwise the rest is all Unmolested original as it left the dealers lot.
90k miles /6 auto drives and runs fine,,drive it home. shifts fine. paint shines nicely interior is super nice..brakes just inspected..
what it needs..(very little based on its age)
there is some chips in the clear coat on hood
some minor dings
it i missing center caps and T-rings
the vynl top is starting to show some cracks , the area under the back window started to shrink under the hot georgia sun..
there is a small crack in the dash pad
the drivers arm rest is tathered (i have a n.o.s one but it needs to be died blue)
there is a thread pulling out of drivers seat bottom...
and the factory radio doesnt work..its is unmolested..and i have installed an aftermarket in a console under dash, that can be removed without harming originality.
the A/C compressor is in the trunk..
but other wise everything else works as it should
thats it..nothing severe for a car of this age.
its super clean rust free..if you have any questions please ask.
i can post more pics if there is something specific you would like confirmed
you can PM me
i am asking $8500.00 ive been offered this on more than one occasion at a few mopar shows over teh yrs..but i wasnt selling it then so i declined.
i also have it listed on ebay..
i have a home project that is costing more than i planned...so i need to finance it with the sale of this car.
thanks Cheapstreetduster
Jim Fox

todds%20deck%20and%20championship%20football_%20026.jpg

todds%20deck%20and%20championship%20football_%20025.jpg

70%20dart%20and%20ta%20heads%20015.jpg

70_dart_and_ta_heads_016.jpg

todds%20deck%20and%20championship%20football_%20030.jpg

70_dart_and_ta_heads_025.jpg

70%20dart%20and%20ta%20heads%20032.jpg

70%20dart%20and%20ta%20heads%20035.jpg

70%20dart%20and%20ta%20heads%20033.jpg

70%20dart%20and%20ta%20heads%20038.jpg

One hell of a nice car you have there, very original for sure. That's just a whole lot a money!

One hell of a nice car you have there, very original for sure. That's just a whole lot a money!

i assume that means overpriced?

this car is Immaculate ...im not talking about just not rusty in the nooks and crannies.. i am talking its shiney in the nooks and crannies..
this car with a v8 brings $20k ive seen plenty sell for 20k ..and were not in as nice conditions.
when molested versions bring 5k...
this original car...is a different situation.
I was offered $8500 cash in hand at a mopar show...last yr..
there only original once...

cheapst.

...seems *very* reasonable to me..Cheapstreet, some folks want too much for their low buck offers or quotes..it shows that they a) are just playing with you or b) just don't know how few of these are out there and dealing with rust is a bit** or c) remember that these used to be for sale a dime a dozen and just have not adjusted their reality for how scarce these cars are in this condition..and how much these cars are bringing..

Hang tough...It is a beuit and if I hadn't bought another time warp Duster, I would be at your doors..

Good luck and someone out there is getting deal...
Ian.

I agree with everything Grassy said but,
This seems to be a bad time for selling cars right now.
A great time for buying though.
Best of luck on your sale.

If ya get down in the South Macon area give me a ring!
(478) 320-1154 I know this is my number but it is posted all over the net anyway.

Later,
Bruce B.

i assume that means overpriced?

this car is Immaculate ...im not talking about just not rusty in the nooks and crannies.. i am talking its shiney in the nooks and crannies..
this car with a v8 brings $20k ive seen plenty sell for 20k ..and were not in as nice conditions.
when molested versions bring 5k...
this original car...is a different situation.
I was offered $8500 cash in hand at a mopar show...last yr..
there only original once...

cheapst.
I guess I just got one hell of a deal when I picked up my dart. 71 swinger 58k original miles, 100 percent rust free, new paint and vinyl top, original interior, came from southern California. I picked it up for 3800. I hope you get what your asking for it, it really is a nice car.

here are more pictures
i took the under chassis with my phone..the coloring is Georgia red clay/dirt not rust.
its an under coated car with rust on only bare metal items ....like suspension bolts and leaf springs....sort of thing.
it has had a valve cover/pvc leak which dictates the oily buttom side of the motor/
cheapst
.............i lowered the price ...btw to $6k
Jim fox
[email protected]

links to pictures

http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad341/cheapstreet/?start=0

Great looking car. Someone smart will save a lot of money by spending a little more and buying a driver like you have here vs a project for cheap.

Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back