-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm going to give this one more shot before Spring to see if there is any interest.

I posting my 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger. Numbers matching 340 engine backed by a non original A833 4 speed trans. The car was originally ordered with a 3 speed manual trans. It has its original 8 3/4 sure grip rearend with 3.91 gears. Power Disc Brakes and Steering.

The was originally Green in and out, but has been black for the past 20 plus years. There are a few bubbles on the lower body between the rocker and front of the rear wheel opening. There is rust under the vinyl top. You really doing know how bad it is until you remove the vinyl top. The car is very presentable as is and I don't plan on removing the unless I decide to restore the car. I do have a complete roof that is included with the car in case it sells.

The 340 is all stock with manifolds, dual exhaust with Flowmasters and chrome tips. The cal rides on steel wheels with dog dish caps and Firestone Wide Oval tires. The original rally wheels are also available as a option. The car rides and drives good. There are some squeaks and rattles as to be expect with a car this age.

I'm not pressed to sell the car, therefore my price of $20,000 is firm. I'm not interested in trades at this point. You are welcome to come take a look and inspect the car. It is located in Northern Kentucky, just minutes from the Cincinnati airport or downtown Cincinnati.

I have pictures of the underbody and roof for serious buyer.

70 Dart Lft 2.jpg

70 Dart Frt 2.jpg

70 Dart Frt.jpg

70 Dart Rgt 2.jpg

70 Dart Frt Int 3.jpg

70 Dart Rr Int.jpg

70 Dart Engine Org 1.jpg

70 Dart Tire Well.jpg

70 Dart Lft Side.jpg

70 Dart Rgt Side.jpg

Last edited:
Block stamping of VIN (287031) and Fender Tag verifying numbers matching engine.

70 Dart Blk VIN.jpg

70 Dart Fender Tag 1.jpg

Florence, KY just minutes across the rive from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back