[WANTED] 1970 Dart Swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if this what your looking for but these guys have a cream colored one. check volocars.com 70 dart

not sure if this what your looking for but these guys have a cream colored one. check volocars.com 70 dart
Yea I saw that car, altough I'm not sure Dodge ever made a 1970 Dart GT. I don't believe it's a 340 Swinger, no rally dash. The Rally Dash is a hard find around here and if it's not a 340 Swinger, I would have a difficult time paying that price for a non 340 Swinger Dart.

Yea I saw that car, altough I'm not sure Dodge ever made a 1970 Dart GT. I don't believe it's a 340 Swinger, no rally dash. The Rally Dash is a hard find around here and if it's not a 340 Swinger, I would have a difficult time paying that price for a non 340 Swinger Dart.
Yeah they want alot for it. I just thought it might interest you.

Yeah they want alot for it. I just thought it might interest you.
There is (yesterday) a blue 1970 Dart slant 6 here in town and on Ebay with 66000 original miles. Car looks amazing and I have talked to the owner, nice guy. I think it has a $14000 buy it now but the reserve is less. I could change motors. It's a great deal but just not what I'm after.

I have a 70 dart swinger 340 I'm thinking about selling. Originally an fc7 car but in primer so you could paint it your choice of colors. Not sure about a price

Hey fellas, this is a wanted thread and comments and conversations are against sale rules. I allow latitude for wanted threads if more information is needed. Let's reel it in a bit here. There are a few GT threads here that I remember reading. Use the search feature for more information.

They did build 70 gt. I have one
I re-read my post and I meant to say I didn't know if they made a 1970, 340 Dart GT. The car in the post at Volcars was advertised as a 1970, 340 Dart GT. Was the 340 available in the 1970 Dart GT? I just didn't remember seeing one.

I re-read my post and I meant to say I didn't know if they made a 1970, 340 Dart GT. The car in the post at Volcars was advertised as a 1970, 340 Dart GT. Was the 340 available in the 1970 Dart GT? I just didn't remember seeing one.
No 318 was the only V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back