-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Still got this 340 block haning around... ID numbers are too far rusted to make out. Block has been airless shotted once, magnafluxed, and had one bore sleeved due to rust. It's another airless shot trip away from ready to be machined. I'm located in Eastern CT, 06237. I can ship via truck freight but prefer too deliver, meet, or have picked up. $350 or $450 sonic tested.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 340block.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 318
Rumble - I have a couple 360s. One slated for the truck, one "maybe" for my '65. I can't seem to find a free running 225 for it... So I may need that one. Once the truck's replaced I've got the one that's in it now. Also have a wounded 4" Eagle cast crank if you're feeling ambitious...

Asktoro - Have not measured the deck, but it's factory so I'd estimate somewhere around 9.620. Bores are standard, 4.04.

Sorry to Rob and Adam for mixing up the names...lol.

Adam - What's the engine like? Yr? mileage? 1 or 2bbl?

Dave, Its a 75 1bbl. I didnt get the car shipped here yet though and from what I was told it smoke a bit and the carb needs work. Not sure if the 2 are the same issue or if there or others

I actually bought a 318 and 904 for the car but need to pick them up in Mass, still,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back