-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys I have an all original bench seat with the tracks and head rests sale I just took it out of my dart swinger and it looks great no tears or rips any where its in perfect condition. If any of you guys are interested then let me know I am asking 200 for it.

Hey guys I have an all original bench seat with the tracks and head rests sale I just took it out of my dart swinger and it looks great no tears or rips any where its in perfect condition. If any of you guys are interested then let me know I am asking 200 for it.
Fair price,but you might want to tell us what color it is. lol.. Craig.

Hello, I am interested in the bench if you still have it. Does it have the built in head rests, and an arm rest in the middle. Were are you, would you ship it, or local pick up. Thanks, Joe

I will give you 100. for this seat Please let me know I live in Windsor and have a restored 1970 Swinger, my name is Keith

I am very interested!!!

Hey bud, this post is over a year and a half old. Probably a good chance it's gone by now.
Never say never

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA"]Dumb and Dumber 'There's a Chance' - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back