1970 Dodge Dart factory functional hood

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop the bid to $1 and it'll sell. You'll end up with a bidding war at the end. JM2C but if you get a lot of views / watchers on Ebay It'll sell for Market value which is what someone is willing to pay for it.

^NONSENSE^ and uncalled for in this sellers thread, period. No one needs to or wants to read this crap.

Seems like a deal to me, holes or not!

On the contrary. Rob (Crackedback) has a TON of quality parts. they are all straight and rust free. I have seen his yard. He is just trying to be the realist. $1500 for a dart hood when i can buy a mostly rust free complete dart roller from him for the same price... why?

GLWS

I checked out ur eBay listing . A great deal for $150! Wish I still had a early 70's dart .

..prices peaked in '05 - '06
everything is down now, just the way it is.
price just needs to make buyer and seller happy.

..prices peaked in '05 - '06
everything is down now, just the way it is.
price just needs to make buyer and seller happy.
exactly if it don't sell at the end of the week I'm gonna clean it up, buy some scoops and bolt it on my Demon haha

On the contrary. Rob (Crackedback) has a TON of quality parts. they are all straight and rust free. I have seen his yard. He is just trying to be the realist. $1500 for a dart hood when i can buy a mostly rust free complete dart roller from him for the same price... why?

GLWS
for record I am not and was not asking $1,500- sorry if you or crackedback took it that way

That is what I have seen ready for paint OEM hoods like this go for (not repro)

I think $150 for a fairly rare hood is decent considering most can't sell a stock hood for $20...

I think $150 for a fairly rare hood is decent considering most can't sell a stock hood for $20...[/QUOTE]

$150.00 for a factory 340 hood is fair.
Its got to be a 340 hood though. $400.00 is pretty steep.
For $150.00,if you were closer,alot closer,it would be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back