Status
Not open for further replies.

Prine

A-Body Fanatic
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Like the title says, 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger, 2dht, 318/904/8.75, runs, but is not "driveable". It will load itself on a trailer, but I have never driven it more than about 50ft. Brakes are soft, low fluid I am sure. I have never turned a wrench on any of the drivetrain components, because I wanted to get the paint, body, and interior done before I unleashed myself on the Engine, Transmission and Rear.

New Mexico car its whole life, no rust, very solid. Will make someone else a very good project car.

I have more pictures, and can take any specific picture you may want.

I do not have a title, but one can be secured in short time,.....for an extra $175.00.....otherwise car will be sold with a Bill of Sale.
KellySept2008043.jpg

KellySept2008044.jpg

KellySept2008046.jpg

KellySept2008045.jpg

KellySept2008047.jpg

DSC06401.jpg

AS IS, Where is.

Asking $2500.00

or TRADE for a Suzuki LTZ400 Sport Quad......Prefer Black, but any color will be fine.

LTZ400_Black.jpg

prefer contact by email at [email protected] but feel free to give me a call 575-693-0456
Kelly

Man that thing looks exactly like mine did when I bought it, except mine had all glass and door handles, etc. Same colour though, good luck with the sale.

Does this car have the glass and trim available with the purchase price? :-D
Thanks Jeff

Door and Rear Quarter Glass' are rolled down.....Rear window is removed and in good shape.....front windshield was cracked all to hell, removed and discarded for paint. The door handles, trim and other small misc. stuff are ziplocked and cataloged and stored and would come with the deal.

To be honest, I lost interest.

Someone elses gain IMO.

If not sold/traded, its okay too, its paid for, and in out of the weather...

Prine

Dang Kelly,i hate to hear your selling your car,man.I was very excited about seeing that giant turbo stuffed in there!Well,its a nice car,and i hope you get what you want for it,i know youve put a lot of labor into it already.

My interest waxes and wanes also conserning my car.
Not enough to sell, but work slows to a crawl sometimes.
I collect parts for a while then goto town on it.
This last go round it survived a huge relationship change.
It is paid for and she never would be satified till I sold all my toys.
Needless to say I kept my stuff and she got the boot.
I hope you keep the car, maybe in a while your interest will pick up again.
What ever happens, I hope you stay with the site as I've enjoyed your
posts and insights.
Longarm

Thanks guys, I have enjoyed being a member of this site, even though I am not dedicated enough to be a "Gold Member".

I really like FABO.

This site has a great group of people here.

Lemme know if anyone you know wants a good 70' Dart project car!, send em' my way.

Maybe I should just buy it back. I really thought you were going to finish this one. Good luck on the sell bud!!

No longer FOR TRADE.

Just got a 1987 Honda TRX 250R atv.
250R.jpg

So $2500.00 for the 1970 Dart Swinger, as is where is...or will deliver for $2500 + $1.00/mile within 500 miles of 88101.

Prine, hope all is well with you. would love to see you get moparvated again. i was amazed at the amount of work you did in such a short time on this car. You could easily triple your asking price if you got it finished.

i have 1996 honda forman 4x4 inch and a half lift and 27x12x12 gators, and a 2500lb warn winch. very strong, or i have 1997 crown vic old undercover cop car, with a 5.4 police interceptor in that run and looks great if your interested i either on just let me know
KellySept2008043.jpg

KellySept2008044.jpg

KellySept2008046.jpg

KellySept2008045.jpg

KellySept2008047.jpg

DSC06401.jpg

AS IS, Where is.

Asking $2500.00

or TRADE for a Suzuki LTZ400 Sport Quad......Prefer Black, but any color will be fine.

LTZ400_Black.jpg

prefer contact by email at [email protected] but feel free to give me a call 575-693-0456
Kelly[/quote]

Never should you have listed this ride on ebay, that place is a scam. I plan on talking to a couple friends maybe I can raise thier interest in it. I was just talking today about wanting the same car a Dart swinger, bam there she was. you should never abandon your dreams even if interest is lost you will grow to regrett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back