Status
Not open for further replies.

spicewood515

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Dart Custom for sale! $8000

318 V-8 massaged with dual plane intake and Edelbrock 4 bbl carb and headers, appears to be rebuilt lately, detailed and way to clean otherwise.

Power Steering.
Power Brakes.
Tires have plenty of tread.
8 3/4" Sure Grip rear-end ( the good one ). Torque flight 3 speed automatic transmission. Nice driver, runs great and pulls hard, burnouts to second gear are no problem and both tires hence the Sure Grip.
New carpet.
Original build (broadcast) sheet included with car.
Bought the following parts which are included with car: new front bumper, new rear bumper, new original style steering wheel, new black vinyl top, trim for vinyl top (car was originally a vinyl top car) New Bumble Bee stripe for rear, VHT black-out hood treatment paint........total for all parts over $1000.

New Battery.
New Starter.
New Coolant with correct radiator cap.
What it needs: Drivers side door panel could be in better shape, headliner has one seam coming loose, dash pad looks okay but I don't care for it. Install the parts I have included with sale and it would be a real nice driver. Front bench seat needs more foam or maybe I'm too fat? I would make the dual exhaust go out the back with stock chrome trumpets but that's just me. Transmission doesn't leak but the reverse plug does leak, needs a new grommet.

Floors/Undercarriage: looks really solid.

Bought another car and this one has to go. Looking to cover my costs so far that's all.

Write me if you have any questions, inspections anytime. No warranty is expressed or implied.

Spicewood, Texas 78669 just West of Austin, Tx.

Pics for your viewing pleasure. Let me know if want to see more.

Thanks, Randy

Attachments

• $(KGrHqR,!lgFHPz9K!otBR55Dj)1l!~~_4.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 974
  • $(KGrHqJ,!rIFHD1l2HFuBR55CEKyQQ~~_4.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 974
  • $(KGrHqZ,!lIFHVYE8rb2BR55CqU+-Q~~_4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 966
  • DSC00887_small.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 983
Man I have a weakness for 70-71 darts...this would be a killer daily driver...add some a/c and go cruising....sweet

super nice car!!! correct me if i am wrong, but isnt that a 71' dash and column?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back