1970 dodge dart swinger barn find

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
still have the car,have got a steering column for it now also. will be at good guys bowling green if doesnt sell by then

i now have parts cars that i am stripping ,has all glass needed to repair,has all parts for motor needed to get running also has all a/c parts needed to fix a/c./

price is $4000.00 now including all parts.

does know one have any money????????????? $3800 cash

Maybe if it was running with the glass installed you would have better luck! Body looks good, but for that money they are out there in running condition. Just a thought! :read2:

as you now know time are tough-- my brother had a 70 dart with an 8 3/4 & 360. Car was running/driving-- he could only muster $2500 with a parts car--- Paint was not a shiney as yours but very similar work needed. Just FYI ,Lawrence

yeah tell me about it. i just put that on there for starting price havent even had any stupid offers!

MoparGod is right. The last project i bought was a running, driving 318 auto for much less but you or any of us other guys cant help it that no one has any money to let go of. Lots of tire kickers out there. I have two cars on here as of now and both are complete, very respectabls cars. New paint and in running, driving condition. Both will show if you like that type of thing but aint nothin selling. It's Christmas and tax time is around the corner not to mention there has been a bunch here that have lost their job or had their hours cut back. The Barrett/Jackson boys are the only ones that have any money and those guys are picky. I'll PM you and we'll talk. I'm about 6 hrs west of you. Can you send the title off and get it in your name?
Small Block

$2500 with parts, yeah it will move at that price, even in this economy at the worse time of the year to sell a car.

is this car still availble? if so, i will make arrangments to purchase...i know its a long shot, but i do have cash in hand, and iunderstand its sold as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back