1970 Dodge Dart

-

Chryslertech4u

Reaction score
So many of you on here may know me and my battle that I am faced with. My question is what is a 1970 dart worth besides the usual answer...what someone is willing to pay. We are ultimately looking at a wheelchair vehicle not necessarily a van. Since I was diagnosed with Multiple System Atrophy I have continued to get worse. I have made several upgrades as well as a few sponsors helping us out with the car.
Screenshot_20190612-185751_Instagram.jpg
20190602_145947.jpg
Screenshot_20190612-185751_Instagram.jpg
20190602_145947.jpg
20190505_152709.jpg
20190411_104225.jpg

truly sorry to hear this

if you want a good answer, you're gonna have to give details on the build

and dont take this the wrong way, but are the sponsors OK with you selling it?
(jut something to think about)

Man I hate to hear this.
Maybe you could reach out to Jay Leno and tell him your story he is a great guy who loves cars and loves to help people maybe he would be able to help sell it or he may even buy it to promote your cause. I know it's a huge long shot but hey it's worth a shot. And you know the car will be taken care of and displayed for everyone to see. And it would be a huge promoter of your cause.

Man I hate to hear this.
Maybe you could reach out to Jay Leno and tell him your story he is a great guy who loves cars and loves to help people maybe he would be able to help sell it or he may even buy it to promote your cause. I know it's a huge long shot but hey it's worth a shot. And you know the car will be taken care of and displayed for everyone to see. And it would be a huge promoter of your cause.
I don't know anyone famous. I'm just a small time farm guy. The answer to the question about sponsors is yes they understand. I've looked for an MV-1 van which would be something that would suit us. As far as what has been done....I will do my best. The transmission is a 904 which I was told by the previous owner that the it was built well. The rear end is the 8.75 with 3.55 sure grip, 14" tires just installed, full tune up just to be on the safe side, new magnaflow exhaust, brakes gone through, new rear leaf springs and warrior shocks from Viking front and back, hand controls installed, but not included in sale or trade. Does have different stripes redone on the back to represent the MSA. I don't have to sell it! It can sit in the warm garage. Odometer shows 47,000 miles.

If the car is as good as the pics appear, $18-25k. The wide range depends on the details. If it is all good, high end of the range.

Hope this helps.

Found this little pt cruiser for sale in Chicago.
The owner is willing to take less also.
Screenshot_20190612-204947_Facebook.jpg
Thank you for the honesty.

I paid $15 for my 70 Swinger. 40,000 mile second owner, B5 color change, rump stripe, 340 scoops and hood tie downs. 318 2 barrel/904/3.23 Sure grip. It's worth what a buyer is willing to pay.

001.jpg

I paid $15 for my 70 Swinger. 40,000 mile second owner, B5 color change, rump stripe, 340 scoops and hood tie downs. 318 2 barrel/904/3.23 Sure grip. It's worth what a buyer is willing to pay.
VideoCapture_20180930-185409.jpg

View attachment 1715351294

I understand that, but did your car come from Grand Spaulding dodge dealership and from what I was told from previous owners that it was and it is also signed by Mr. Norm too.

I understand that, but did your car come from Grand Spaulding dodge dealership and from what I was told from previous owners that it was and it is also signed by Mr. Norm too.
i would need to see paper work from Spalding before paying extra for the car.

What do you think it's worth? What's worth to you? What would you have to have out of it?

-
Back