1970 Duster 340

-
Have a question for anyone. Along with build sheet,original bill of sale , warranty documents, I also recieved a Chrysler vehicle stopping,acceleration and passing ability document matched to s.o. number when car was ordered and also to VIN number. Any ideas on this document?

Welcome,
Member Alaskan_TA can probably help you out with the paper work.

Welcome 1970 Duster 340.
WE have the best of the best here.
Glad to see you have made it, Good looking Duster sir.:cheers:

Welcome!

What's with all the new Canadien members, and all A bodies too?
I guess the winters are long.
You've found a great forum "1970 Duster 340", super bunch of guys and gals on here.

New to the site you say? Me 2. (Actually can't find the door out of here, but it's at least warm and cozy.)

What part of Alberta are you from? I am in whitecourt.

Not sure I understand the question you are asking about the documentation, but I have seen that exact information you describe on another car.

I also have the same document in my 70 swinger 340. It came with the paperwork when the car was sold new. It shows safe passing data.

Welcome aboard 70dart340.

Don't know anything about the paperwork you have, BUT.

The safest way to pass is to mash the go pedal. That way you get by quicker and can get back on your own side of the road. LOL

Jack

Welcome aboard!! You will finds as I did that this is an awesome site with very knowledgeable MOPAR people that will help you should you need it. Nice looking Duster!!!

-
Back