-
Status
Not open for further replies.

543beast

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
the duster was originally a 318 3-speed car but would make an easy 4-speed car since the pedals and hump are the same.a 360 4-barrel motor goes with the car with new headman headers and new 3-inch exhuast.motor has around 100k or 120k miles on it ,it ran good when pulled but i wouldnt use it unless i rebuilt it first.the car has the little bolt pattern drum brakes and the cheap little rear end.the body is in great shape for this area.one reason why i bought the car the frame is in great shape!!!! no soft spots anywhere!!!! from front to back. the car does need floor pans and trunk floors and lower quarter patches front and back but does not need quarters.needs winshield.it has a new trunk floor matt.these are the next and up and comming muscle car collectors are going to be wanting. the value of these cars are going up all the time so dont want to miss this chance and buy something buildable and have something that alot of people will be missing out on with all the cars being crushed right now this car will be a rare find. these cars get rarer by the minute.
i will take $1400.00 for the car or trade for a rust free or close to it trunk lid and tail light panel for a 1968 dodge coronet.you can see alot of pics of this car at webshots.com put my user name moparhead69 in the search box and the pics will come up
im located in birch river WV
call me (1-304-649-2142) or email me at [email protected]

PICS 825.jpg

PICS 826.jpg

PICS 827.jpg

PICS 824.jpg

PICS 800.jpg

PICS 799.jpg

PICS 794.jpg

PICS 793.jpg

PICS 795.jpg

PICS 798.jpg

ok im lowering the price on this one come and get it $1000.00 this is a good deal but the headman headers dont go with it

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!
THANKS for the ad A-BODYS ONLY!!!8)

Damn, I was gonna ask for the radiator cap if you decided to part it out. LOL
Good Luck to the new owner! I hope it makes a great car someday!

George

Thanks, I bought the car and cant wait to get started.
I'll make you a great deal on that radiator cap if your interested.LOL

Glad to see the car will be fixed up and not parted out. That is definitely worth sinking a lot of money into to fix up in my opinion. Like to see some progress shots along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back