-
Status
Not open for further replies.

91r/t

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I was originally planning on keeping this car but things come up and my buddy has a 70 T/A' that I need to try and grab eventually so thinning the heard a bit to make that happen. It is a numbers matching 318 3 speed manual floor shifted car with build sheet and fender tag as well. It has fresh PPG F4 green base clear paint along with new trim , lenses, stripes, bumpers, etc. The interior has green buckets and green carpet. The car is a 78k mile Arizona car that was brought here 3 years ago before it underwent the restoration.The car is extremely clean. The engine bay is all original. The engine runs strong and the car shows very well. The car is also an A/C car. Car also has new dual exhaust, plugs, wires, cap rotor, fuel pump, carburetor, timing chain, hoses, belts and many other newer parts to freshen up the driveability of the car. Car also has new 15x7 rallye wheels in rear and original 14x6 rallye wheels up front with all new BF Goodrich tires. Any other questions feel free to ask. No trades. Asking 13,250 b.o.

duster4.jpg
duster3.jpg
interior.jpg
interior2.jpg
duster70 2.jpg
engine1.jpg
under3.jpg
under2.jpg

Last edited:
I've been asked for photos of car before paint so here they are....
strip1.JPG
prepaint1.JPG
prepaint2.JPG
prime1.JPG
prime2.JPG

does your car have an 8 3/4 housing and 3:23 gear? Does it still have the lockout linkage so transmission has to be in reverse to remove the key from the ignition?

Last edited by a moderator:
Car has SOLD!!! Thanks for the interest everybody! Car went to a local guy whose dad had one just like it.....the guy is loving the car which makes me happy it'll be in good hands. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back