-
Status
Not open for further replies.

91r/t

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of the cables and springs for the seat tracks on A body 70 duster seats. Anyone have any info on where to buy the new parts or have good used stuff around? I need the cable that goes between tracks, outer yellow springs, and the one big spring that returns the lever. Need the hardware for both seats. I see a couple complete tracks kits on ebay but don't need the whole deal. Classic industries sells the springs and cables but cables are on back order and springs are a small fortune. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can make your own cables with some pliable wire.

I'm pretty sure bench seat tracks will have the springs you're looking for and would be alot less expensive.

Ditto on making your own cables from pliable wire, and a large carb throttle spring does the trick perfectly on the inside spring.
I have a set of tracks that have been chopped on pretty good, but all the levers and hardware and those 4 outer springs are there and functional. I've been keeping them in case I needed to rebuild a set and needed the hard parts. I'll cut 'em loose for $40 plus the ride. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back