Status
Not open for further replies.

72dart

Mopa
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD...70 Duster b3 ice blue-blue interior with 225 /6 ,manual 3 speed on floor and factory radio. Car needs front passenger side floorpan replaced (new pan included in sale). Floor behind driver side rusty but not all the way thru, trunk area where spare sits is rusty but not all the way thru and driver door has bondo issues on bottom that is cracking and opening up.This car came from California and has solid quarters and frame rails.The car runs and can be moved around but is not safe to drive because it needs brake work. Grill is good with no cracks. I have the California title but cannot title it in Georgia because the DMV will not title purchased cars that are considered antique. I had planned to build a 340 clone with the K-frame and drivetrain from a 70 Dart 340 but has 727 auto. I planned to get a 4-speed trans since it has the hump and pedals. If interested in the drive train along with this car let me know. I will not sell any of the 340 drivetrain until the car sells. Asking price $1,500.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,146
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,120
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,146
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,106
is that price with the 340?

any trades? i got a 99 jeep grand cherokee with like new tires, brakes. straight trade? clean and free title
please pmme a number to reach you at, joe

Not interested in any trades. The 340 drivetrain is not included in the price of $1500.

man that thing looks nice & straight , should sell quick @ that price , good luck with the sale

I have the complete drivetrain including (k- frame with sway bar and upper and lower control arms and disc brakes) along with engine, 727 trans and 8 3/4 rearend out of a 70 Dart 340. I am reluctant to sell the engine because it is locked up and I do not know if it is buildable.I have changed my mind and am leaning more to keeping everthing except the K-frame right now. I would hate to sell the engine to someone and it turned out to be no good.

I will take some pictures and send them to you. Be patient though as I have a hard time posting pictures but with help from my wife manage to get it done. Zip is 30269.

zip code and pics of interior, under hood, underneath please. cash in hand and my trailer is already hooked to the cummins LOL

Yesterday I sent many pics of areas requested and got no response or feedback. I would ask members if not genuinely interested in the car to not waste my time or theirs.

you said more pics to follow these, i'm still waiting for the next batch before we talk. i am VERY interested, just waiting for the next batch of pics. i'll call you, email you or pm you, your choice.

Several batches of pics were sent with a note on the last batch that it was the final one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back