[SOLD] 1970 Duster For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
why, you dont think thats a street car? pump gas 440, 3.23s sounds like a street car to me!

LOL. I hear :drunken: this :bs: all the time. NO, YOU cut the cage out and install new seats. I'm not an interior decorator . The price i'm asking's a joke compared to the rotted junk that's out there forsale. A pump gas 440 and 323's must be considered Top fuel in some cities.:sign5:.

Pretty soon I will have to air lift deliver it and give away an all expenses paid vacation to the resort of the buyers choice. Here ya go :butthead::finga:

LOL. I hear :drunken: this :bs: all the time. NO, YOU cut the cage out and install new seats. I'm not an interior decorator . The price i'm asking's a joke compared to the rotted junk that's out there forsale. A pump gas 440 and 323's must be considered Top fuel in some cities.:sign5:.

Pretty soon I will have to air lift deliver it and give away an all expenses paid vacation to the resort of the buyers choice. Here ya go :butthead::finga:
LOL, i hear ya! i mean my car had a 8pt in it, 12.5 comp 340 w/ 4spd and 56s and i drove it everywhere! i've seen your car on racinjunk also, can't believe you still have it either. i dont know your situation but i would'nt give it away, i can see if you've had it along time and your itching to do or want something else though, i've been thier before. good luck in what ever you decide to do, its a nice car. mark

man i wish i could trade u my 01 6spd sport quad cab cummins. but then i would not have anything to haul my car with. that is a beauty.
would love to have that car. and who ever says thats not a street car?
i have a small block duster that runs 11.92s and its my street car. and a friend with a big block 69 camaro that runs 9.40s with 3.42 gears and its his daily driver in the summer.

Thanks Mark. We shall see what happens...:)

LOL, i hear ya! i mean my car had a 8pt in it, 12.5 comp 340 w/ 4spd and 56s and i drove it everywhere! i've seen your car on racinjunk also, can't believe you still have it either. i dont know your situation but i would'nt give it away, i can see if you've had it along time and your itching to do or want something else though, i've been thier before. good luck in what ever you decide to do, its a nice car. mark

It's cool guy. Thanks.. There are a lot of fast street cars out there. Hell I was running 10.70s on the street in the late 80s with an 8" tire and full steel door slammer with a stroker sb no :lol: gas. Thats slow by todays standards (Late model Mopar stockers are running 9s). My duster is a cruiser. Toss an Indy head engine and new rear geared chuck and she will still be a street car..:lol:

man i wish i could trade u my 01 6spd sport quad cab cummins. but then i would not have anything to haul my car with. that is a beauty.
would love to have that car. and who ever says thats not a street car?
i have a small block duster that runs 11.92s and its my street car. and a friend with a big block 69 camaro that runs 9.40s with 3.42 gears and its his daily driver in the summer.

Guys - Last week, I went to see my buddy Mike and his crazy nice 440 Duster, some pics are attached below. Bottom line: if I had the room, this car would be in my garage YESTERDAY. It needs a few minor things but absolutely NOTHING of major concern. Header gasket, emergency brake, little stuff like that. Mike is a good guy, and the price he's asking is very reasonable. I'm reluctant to put these pics up because I really want to find a way to buy this car, but I just can't keep this thing outside - DAMN IT!:banghead:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2046626080029207209rkljns

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2368124150029207209yxzqQX

I haven't been on here for some time. All I have to say about this car is WOW! That is a beautiful Duster. Great color, it's in awesome shape, oh, and a 440! To all the nitpickers, are you all nuts? If you are concerned about the cage, cut it out, install stock seats, etc. It is a shame that someone hasn't 'manned up' and snagged this great car. I suppose it is the same for all of us, money talks and bullsh*t walks.
WOW again, Dave.

I haven't been on here for some time. All I have to say about this car is WOW! That is a beautiful Duster. Great color, it's in awesome shape, oh, and a 440! To all the nitpickers, are you all nuts? If you are concerned about the cage, cut it out, install stock seats, etc. It is a shame that someone hasn't 'manned up' and snagged this great car. I suppose it is the same for all of us, money talks and bullsh*t walks.
WOW again, Dave.

:prayer: LOTS O BULLSH!T Piled high.:toothy1: My man.

Mike is about 500 miles to your right - in Connecticut, this is a good solid car, I took the pics! :thumleft:

Dave

First and foremost ... "Outstanding Vehicle " ... BUT throughout this whole 3 page add , ... i hear ... if i had the room , if i had the money ... if i were closer..... People enough of the %^%$ ... if i wanted something that bad ... i would make the room , crawl through miles of sewers to get to it....get a loan .....
Offer him what you think it is worth .....SO you can strike a deal....All he can do is say NO ...
Some of us suggested making slight changes to make it more attractive to potential buyers and all we got was the bird ... well guess what ... price keeps going down and still forsale ?
Good Luck...

SO what is the current price on this car????????????? Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back