-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1970 plymouth Duster instrument cluster. Im not sure what works on it. I have had it so long I forgot. Comes as is. Priced to sell at 40.00 plus shipping. Part is located in Fredericksburg Va 22408

Attachments

• IMG_2653.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 942
i could be wrong. but arent the 70 dusters a woodgrain with the round gauges and the rectangular speedo? just to clarify.

i could be wrong. but arent the 70 dusters a woodgrain with the round gauges and the rectangular speedo? just to clarify.

This is what came in my 70 Duster and still have the same kind. Not sure but that is what I know.

that style cluster came in early 70dusters if i still had my 70 i would buy that in a second glws

Must have been really early build 70' dusters. My Dusters build date is 11-69' and it has round common gauge cluster. This has to be a rare cluster I've never seen one either. Good luck with the sale.

that is the standard cluster for a 70 and later a body. only 340 cars had the ralley gauges. 67-8-9 cudas had rally style also but the speedo only went from 1-12 and the 340s went to 1-15. 72 was the last year for the rally style i believe. iv'e never seen a 73 340 abody with the rally gauges. im not sure that 71 might have been the last year for the rally guages, i have a 72 twister with the standard guages, anybody have a 72 340 with rally guages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back