1970 Duster outside mirror options

-

ultimatejay

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 1970 Duster and it has the small round outside mirrors for both driver and passenger. I not only dislike the looks of them but you can't see **** out of them either. Have you guys tried other aftermarket mirrors that look and function good? Please let me know and post pics if possible. Thanks.

These might look better to you. They were an option on 70 Dusters. They came chrome or painted body color.

Unfortunately you probably won't see much better with them. Especially the passenger side.

OER 881234: Outer Door Sport Mirrors for Select 1970-1973 Mopar A-Body [Pair] - JEGS High Performance

M198655298.jpg

832-027-_-832-037-3.jpg

1673931735418.png

WOW, you guys are really bored today eh?
If you cannot get up and have fun in old age you might as well stay in bed. My day consist of going to the shop doing very little work and bullshit with all my friends and sons customers that come in. There are times we laugh so hard its hard to breath.

The only mirrors I would ever have on a Duster are Sport Mirrors, pictured above.

To be honest, the sport mirrors offer about the same view as the cheapo round ones, but they do look a heckuva lot better. I have a set that I'm gonna put on my 70 Duster. They are used chrome ones like in the above pics, but I'm going to paint them body color.

-
Back