Solid tub that has been dissasembled, No motor or trans was a 318 auto
has 8 3/4 under it now
have a 1971 340 and 4-speed that will go with
also include is a v8 k-frame with disc brake set up out of 1974 dart sport
too much to type

asking $6500 obo

can send pics

thanks for this free ad space!

so, it sounds like you have the idea of putting all the tags and drivetrain into another body!. FRAUD, ILLEGAL = JAIL-TIME!

i have parted a few rotted out 340-4 speed recently, but i would not even consider sacrificing my freedom for a few dollars that i have been offered for documents for a car!.

how bout you post the vin number, so i can make sure it goes in the book as being parted out years ago, since you admit that yourself!

i do admit that i parted it out...not ashamed to admit that...
i will cut this duster up also if it doesn't sell.... i bought it right and it has a 8 3/4 rearend in it...
would like to sell as a package and the next owner can do what they want with all this stuff...non of my business.......
thanks for the info on the fraud...

right, but you are still commiting a very big felony just by giving them number with the car, knowing they do not belong. i read that in cali, a guy had done just that, and he was never in trouble with the law before and he had gotten 8 years in prison for it!. jsut be careful, as you never know who you are selling it to!, or, if you sell it to someone and they do use those tags and info, and something happens, it WILL come back to you in the end!
i got a lock box full of build sheets, fwender tags, titles for 340-4 speed dusters, demons, and a 72 340-4 speed cuda. i will never sell them, but i cannot bring myself to destroy them. i should, as it is illegal to have a vin tag not on a car!

Your for sale add alone, is admitting you are commiting a federal offense, good luck with that!

If you have a clean title for the duster, sell the duster for what it is, and forget the demon fraud deal.... just frendly advise!

thank you guys...
i did not know you could not leagally sell a title and tags...i see these things at swap meets all the time....
i will go and edit the ad

yea, it is only for your own good!.

you see, i have a numbers matching 340 4 speed duster sitting in my back yard. it has exstensive body work including frame rails and cowl work. replicarracer seen it the other day. i rebuilt the engine , and still have the shell out back. i have not junked it yet, only cause there is a .001 % chance that i may try to bring it back. he even says it is too far gone!. so, for now, i am putting the drivtrain in a factory fm3 (pink) duster. i hate to see it vanish into a pile of metal at the junkyard, but it is almost at that point :(

Hey Plot. I love your avatar. Actually laughed out loud and woke up the three pit bulls sleeping in my room. They don't get it. Ha!

right, but you are still commiting a very big felony just by giving them number with the car, knowing they do not belong. i read that in cali, a guy had done just that, and he was never in trouble with the law before and he had gotten 8 years in prison for it!. jsut be careful, as you never know who you are selling it to!, or, if you sell it to someone and they do use those tags and info, and something happens, it WILL come back to you in the end!
i got a lock box full of build sheets, fwender tags, titles for 340-4 speed dusters, demons, and a 72 340-4 speed cuda. i will never sell them, but i cannot bring myself to destroy them. i should, as it is illegal to have a vin tag not on a car!

to bad there isnt a site to "find your fender tag" there may be some cars that match your fender tags restored and missing them

to bad there isnt a site to "find your fender tag" there may be some cars that match your fender tags restored and missing them

nah, all the ones i have have been from cars that i personally drug out of the swamps and backyards rotted into the ground!.

yes, some may say that a few i parted were savable, but i say ' at what cost" !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back