Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
due to issue right at moment with family, i need to move this car.

1970 plymouth duster. real fm3 (moulan rouge) h-code car. was origionally a auto, but i have installed a date correct 340 with matching 4 speed to the motor.
it is still a projet, as i say this because the car has no paint right now, and needs body work to be finished. i have welded all new metal in the car including driver front frame rail, low lower quarters, and where someone cut out for bigger tires. new carpet, carb, gas tank,stripe kit,exaust bolt kit. engine has stock rebuild on it. trans was in perfect working condition.
the car is ready for the finish body work over the metal i installed correctly. car was stripped, zinc-primed and then epoxy primed. carpet is in, as is the dash, headliner,engine/trans,8.75 with 323 suregrip, driveshaft, glass,rad,wiring,.
car needs sill plates,a-pillar trim and gas tank installed. also needs a hood. do not have one for car yet.
i have clear title, fender tag and of course the dash vin for car. i hate to sell before completion, buti have only a few days to act, so do not snooze, as i may pull this ad if something else pops up in my favor!

i am asking 9,000 firm for this car. it needs another 1k into it to be awesome
here is a link to the build! http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=163813 i have over 300 of my own hours into this car, and will not give it away.
car is located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va
i will bring car out tommorow and get up to date pics

depends what the trade is, but will need cash to boot

proce lowered to 8,000.00 firm, and it will not drop from here. i will just tuff it out and finish when im through these hassles of life!

Can't do any cash on top, sorry. I hope your problems fade away and I wish you luck on the sale though!

bump for a good seller!

sorry, i would not even sell if i did not need some cash from the sale. thanks though!.

no, i know how it is, but i am stuck at 8k. with the money i have into all the parts, and 30 cents per hour for my labor!

also, the car may not be worth 8k as a 340 car, but it being pink should add some value.lol i know i can paint any car pink, but it is a real one

no, i know how it is, but i am stuck at 8k. with the money i have into all the parts, and 30 cents per hour for my labor!

also, the car may not be worth 8k as a 340 car, but it being pink should add some value.lol i know i can paint any car pink, but it is a real one

joe if you need to sale it any lower i ll give you 6500. i know you done alot of work and you have more in it than i ve offer but i just want you to know that much is there mike good job

thanks for the kind words mike, but i do just have too much sweat into it. and thank you for realizing what it takes!.

Joe, I hope that you can resolve the issues you are facing without having to sell the car! I have been following the whole restoration process and I know you have alot of hard work and time invested into it already. I would love to see you be able to finish the great job that you have been doing and actually get to drive and enjoy it. But, it is a sign of a true family man who is willing to part with his car to make life better for his family. I wish you all the best either way!

Hope all works out. Sucks to see this up for sale! Good luck with your life's curve ball.

guys, regrettably, car is pending sale to a car collector on here!

if it does fall through on his part, i will be removing ad, and no longer for sale. i will finish it. thanks for the space

guys, regrettably, car is pending sale to a car collector on here!

if it does fall through on his part, i will be removing ad, and no longer for sale. i will finish it. thanks for the space

I really hope that things work out for you and the family and you can keep Pinky to get her finished. Good luck, Joe.

Wylde1.

id point you to the top of page to look at resto thread, but if the potential buyer at the moment does no tbuy it, i will not be selling it any time soon

and hemimark, that had to be one of the cleanest dashs' i have had in a long time!. glad you are happy with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back