Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1970 Plymouth Duster for sale. It's originally a /6, auto on the column, 7 1/4, drums all around. Someone has put a different set of inner fenders on it, with a different fender tag. I found the build sheet, and it says it is factory black (TX9) exterior with red bench seat interior.
The tail panel is in decent shape, and the quarters are good. The doors are rust free, as well as the hood and trunk lid. The tail lights and grill are in excellent shape. The fenders have some rot at the bottoms behind the front wheel, and the front floor pans have been cut out. Rockers, frame, and frame rails are all pretty good. It has the front bumper, but it's been painted black. All glass is good. The trunk has been cut out in areas around the pan. Someone pulled the torsion bars out, which explains why it sits so low.

It comes with a clean title.

I can include a running 318 with Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, Edelbrock 4bbl, and 904 for an extra $300.

I know, some of the parts in the pictures aren't for a Duster, but just ignore those parts ;)

I would like $500 without the engine and tranny, or $800 with.

I am located in Errington (near Parksville), BC, Canada.

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

DSC03419.jpg

DSC03415.jpg

DSC03414.jpg

DSC03413.jpg

DSC03418.jpg

DSC03412.jpg

wow, first time i have seen red interior in a 70-72 duster. i like it, and am looking for a roller, but the shipping here would be deadly. good luck with sale

Too bad I don't got the room Mike......I absolutley love this combo. Black on red is my favorite Mopar colour combo after Black on blue.

Too bad I don't got the room Mike......I absolutley love this combo. Black on red is my favorite Mopar colour combo after Black on blue.

be watched ive just about to finished my 70 340 number matching car red on red wow its going to be sweet

Hey Mike,do I see a good front turn signal lens on the white van parked beside your Duster? If you're parting that out,I'd be interested if it's good.

Hey Mike,do I see a good front turn signal lens on the white van parked beside your Duster? If you're parting that out,I'd be interested if it's good.

That van was an ambulance at one point in its life. The /6 is currently not running, but we're trying to get it to run, to haul stuff around and possibly use for asbestos removal. I'll ask Kailan whats up with it, but if its just going to sit around, chances are, you can have them. There is a blue one in the yard as well which I'm pretty sure is going to get squished. I'll check it out for you.

If you know anyone looking for a cheap Duster project, or a cheap 53 - 55 International pickup let me know.

I'll talk to my brother. I know he is looking for a 70 duster.

Attachments

• P7110057.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 495
I live on Vancouver Island.. We're surrounded by Salt Water. Not to mention they salt the roads in winter. It's actually pretty clean compared to most stuff around here.

I live in Nova Scotia..also and Island, so to speak..if that car had been outdoors, probably the only thing left would be a hub cap... :)

I live in awe of the many "a" bodies that are rot free south of the border..that is why we travel distances and are willing to pay a premium for a rot free car..and that is how I bought my kid’s car..

But if you are not driving it in the winter..a coat of rust check should do..I brought my last car from just out side of Edmonton..stored for 40+ years..first thing I did was rust check..never had problems with rot..

Good luck with your sale.

Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back