1970 Plymouth Duster for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post a pic on here......I can't offord it but would like to see a pic of it........

Here's one...
1557_12.jpg

Why don't you just start over selling it here...I mean, year, make, model ,engine...Rear etc.....you know what to do..Interior pic engine pics....someone might suprise you.....just a thought...seems like a great price from what the one pic looks like

It seems like a pretty solid car, maybe you need to drop your reserve a little. I think Ebay gives you a pretty good idea of what your vehicle is worth. In this case, with the description and pictures you provided, the market determined the value to be $4551. You had 27 bids so people were interested in the car. I like the video idea. I did the same thing once. Good luck!

Even in a bad economy that $6000 price don't seem out of line. That should move soon. Good luck on a nice car. Some of us know that you cant put one of those rust buckets in that kind of shape for any less.
Small Block

Stick to your price!! Its worth it. Just because the economy is bad does'nt mean you have to give it away.

It seems like a pretty solid car, maybe you need to drop your reserve a little. I think Ebay gives you a pretty good idea of what your vehicle is worth. In this case, with the description and pictures you provided, the market determined the value to be $4551. You had 27 bids so people were interested in the car. I like the video idea. I did the same thing once. Good luck!
I don't use Ebay as a judge for the market. When I sold my Belvedere last year,I was asking $10,000 for it. On Ebay, the car went to $5500 and stopped. There was a ton of bids and almost 100 people watching it. I ended up selling it off this site for pretty much my asking price a week after it came off Ebay.

I don't use Ebay as a judge for the market. When I sold my Belvedere last year,I was asking $10,000 for it. On Ebay, the car went to $5500 and stopped. There was a ton of bids and almost 100 people watching it. I ended up selling it off this site for pretty much my asking price a week after it came off Ebay.

you got it......post a pic of that belvedere, I love those cars....

I'm glad you had success selling your car on this site, it's great! But the fact remains that you get a lot more exposure on a site like Ebay.

I didn't see your ad so I can't make any comments about it. When I sell a car on Ebay, I take a ton of good pictures and host them on an external site such as Photobucket. The walk around video is also a good idea. And then I write a very good description of the vehicle including every detail good or bad, so that any buyer can make a decision about the vehicles worth.

I have only sold 3 vehicles off of Ebay, but I have met my reserve on all 3 and the sales have gone smoothly.

I searched ebay and craigslist for a few months for my car......Ebay offered very few "hits" I was interested in.....mostly long distance.....

I found that craigslist wass much more helpful......I went and looked at a number of cars from CL.

Neither site is more safe than the other.......plus, I got some software called ad notifier that searched CL for me and then emailed me the minute a new car to my specs was listed...

In the end though, my wife found the car on CL simply by looking. LOL

Ebay is good exposure I suppose...but I find reserve prices and bidding to be a real pain, at least for vehicles......I would prefer to call and deal with the seller... CL allows for that and you can post pictures etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back