[FOR SALE] 1970 Plymouth Duster - not mine

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
that seems too high for the issues that are obvious. Just my .02 Lawrence

Oh trust me, I was just passing it along. The whole "overpriced" thing, that is a theme with all my posts, because that is what is the case in 99% of the cars in Michigan. Everyone thinks they have a rare car because they watched Barrett-Jackson. The exception, being the FABO network...

I feel your pain, I really do. Reasonable prices, and Northern location generally do not go together.

Its probably worth it if you get the trophy in the back seat.

looks like he doesn't even have his scoops on right. Those scoops are taller on one side (the outside) to make up for shape of the hood. the scoops should be level across the top. Looks like he's got the right on the left, and the left on the right....lol

looks like a $2500 car to me,, at best

looks like he doesn't even have his scoops on right. Those scoops are taller on one side (the outside) to make up for shape of the hood. the scoops should be level across the top. Looks like he's got the right on the left, and the left on the right....lol

looks like a $2500 car to me,, at best

I agree with you, and that picture of the bondo crack in the hood speaks volumes about what the car is really like to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back