1970 plymouth duster

-

moparmucelli

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new here i want to know i have a 1970 plymouth duster factory slant 6 ac chrome package on the upper doors factory bucket seats and center consloe how rare are these?

Welcome! I don't know the answers to your questions (someone here will though). Cool cars! How about some photos?

Nothing to be considered RARE, it is a first year duster though. The car may be optioned oddly but that's about it, junk that Slant and grab a V8 welcome to the site!

I heard they were bought by old women who had no concept of what owning a Mopar was all about, but that may just be a rumor..

Welcome! It's hard to know how rare any given combination is. What is the color combo? One thing for sure you own a very cool Mopar. They built well over 200,000 Dusters in 1970 making it a big success for Chrysler.

1970 Plymouth Duster 173,638 units built. 133, 455 with /6 30, 161 units with a 198 engine, 103,294 units with a 225 engine

I was just wondering do you guys think this was a special ordered car? I mean why would somebody order bucket seats with a center console with a slant 6 ?

Nothing to be considered RARE, it is a first year duster though. The car may be optioned oddly but that's about it, junk that Slant and grab a V8 welcome to the site!

So are you going SB or BB? :coffee2:

I was just wondering do you guys think this was a special ordered car? I mean why would somebody order bucket seats with a center console with a slant 6 ?

Wanted a nice car but didn't want a V8? Doesn't sound that odd to me.

I heard they were bought by old women who had no concept of what owning a Mopar was all about, but that may just be a rumor..

What exactly is owning a mopar all about?

My next oldest brother had one with buckets, console and a 3 speed standard with a slant. He bought it off the lot that way. It was not a special order, by him anyway. He liked it fine that way as he liked the bucket seats instead of a bench seat.

Jack

I had a 75 Dart Sport, Slant 6 Buckets, console. Guess its more rare them a slant with a bench and column shirt but that doesnt mean its worth much more.

Hey guys i have a question my 70 duster didnt come with the fender tag how can i find out the options it came with without the tag is there another way?

Hey guys i have a question my 70 duster didnt come with the fender tag how can i find out the options it came with without the tag is there another way?

find the build sheet. usually they are under a seat tucked under the springs. you could possibly decode the vin also.

-
Back