[SOLD] 1970 real fm3 340 duster for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the only shot of the hood I have at this time. Car is in storage on other side of town. Next time Im over there ill get a better shot. Disregard the 70 grill. I have a NOS 71 sharktooth but haven't put it in yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3437_(Small).JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 405
guys, im not a prick, so, if intrested, make a realistic offer on the car, and we can talk

also, i will consider any 67-72 duster/dart/scamp 0r 67-69 cuda notch ( no fastbacks!!!!!) in on partial trade. project ok, or a nice clean /6 or 318 driver ok. let me know what you got!. must be streetable...........

here we go!. now, why would i need to put it on a frame machine? i took over 40 measurments before and after. the car drives perfectly straight down the road with no hands. i do not know what to say..................... it was done right, maybe not to someone who has 50k sitting in a 401, but i am not afraid to drive it with my childrens lives at risk. it drives better than some that had no frame rail replaced!.

ok, guys, i did not do the frame correct on the driver side, as i have not put it on a frame machine. here, that better?lmao

here we go!. now, why would i need to put it on a frame machine? i took over 40 measurments before and after. the car drives perfectly straight down the road with no hands. i do not know what to say..................... it was done right, maybe not to someone who has 50k sitting in a 401, but i am not afraid to drive it with my childrens lives at risk. it drives better than some that had no frame rail replaced!.

ok, guys, i did not do the frame correct on the driver side, as i have not put it on a frame machine. here, that better?lmao

i still like this car.. you should have no trouble selling it.. if i was in the market for this car.. that would not be a major concern to me,

Don't worry about it, I changed the complete clip on my Cuda, Some people think this **** is rocket science.:thumrigh:

looks good ill give you almost double for the grill lol

Joe, the car turned out great. Love it. Mike, nice of you to part with one of your sharks tooth grill's. Your a good egg, at the Mopar Nats I should of stayed and helped you figure out your brake light problem. I'm sorry about that.

Joe, the car turned out great. Love it. Mike, nice of you to part with one of your sharks tooth grill's. Your a good egg, at the Mopar Nats I should of stayed and helped you figure out your brake light problem. I'm sorry about that.

thats cool, just got my girl a dodge magnum srt8 wagon its one bad *** right .......

turned out beautiful,plot (if I hadn't redone my Duster last fall, I might be looking into shipping right now lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back