-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Plymouth Road Runner 383 HP 63,000 mile unrestored car.I am the 4th owner and know the history of the car all the way back to 1970.This is a unrestored well maintained matching numbers car.It is not perfect but it is a very clean well running driver.The car has been garage kept since 1973.
It has many options limelight green paint,black vinyl top,black hood stripes,black reflective deck stripe,deluxe black with silver accent bench seat interior,tinted windows,automatic transmission,hood pins,hood turn signals,hood pad,under coating,power steering,3 speed wipers,am radio,drivers remote mirror,14 inch ralley wheels,and even still has the Chrysler parts floor mats still in the car thats how original it still is.
The only modifications are Torque Thrust Wheels and Holley 750 carb.I still have the original wheels and carb.
I have found a 1971 Road Runner I must have so this one has to go.
I have dropped the price to $22,000 with both sets of wheels or $21,000 with just the ralleys.
I can email pics.I do not know how to post them here.
I am located in East Peoria,Il Jim 309 822 0398

Here are the pics Jim sent me of the sweet Road Runner!

1970.jpg

19702.jpg

19703.jpg

19704.jpg

Thank You 66340Sedan

How about $20K with the ralleys and tires or 21K with the ralleys and tires and the Torque Thrust II's and tires.This is a clean well maintained car that is almost a virgin.Never apart motor or body.
Jim

Thank You 66340Sedan

How about $20K with the ralleys and tires or 21K with the ralleys and tires and the Torque Thrust II's and tires.This is a clean well maintained car that is almost a virgin.Never apart motor or body.
Jim

Good price...Just a bad time to sell! :read2:

BTW- Nice wheels! :toothy10:

1970 Runner R.jpg

Good price...Just a bad time to sell! :read2:

So true, unfortunately.

1970..... my fav. year for a roadrunner. I'd like to bid but I'd end up chopping it up. HEMI transplant, fuel injection, 5-speed stick, buckets & console, XV suspension. You'd hate me when I got done with it. :toothy10:

Wylde1.

LOL Wylde1 I have actually could have sold it twice for more than I am asking now.I was ready to sell until both the Guys told me they wanted to make a Superbird clone out of it.I also have everything worked out to trade it for a 68 Charger 383 car.Then we were in the last stages of the deal ready to do it and guess what.He told me he wanted to make a Superbird out of it too.

So if you want to buy it do not tell me you are going to make a Superbird out of it PLEASE!
Jim

Sweet ride man.Don't know why someone would want to ruin a perfect car like that by cloning it into something else.Good luck with the sell!!

Those guys need to be punched in the sack for even thinking about cloning a car that nice! I'd give my Barracuda and Coronet for that car.

I'm extremely partial to those big Bs, I prefer the 69s but I can't say I'd be ashamed to own a 70, especially that car.

That is a beauty and I'd be proud to own it myself.

...PS: I can't believe anyone would turn that into a Superbird.
I, for one, do not see their appeal other than in being rare.
Honestly, I think they're ugly, and therefore really don't understand the appeal.

Superb. No other words for it. Glad you have resisted the cloners, that would be a real tragedy.
Good luck with the sale. Crikey, that would look real nice on our Chelsea Cruises.

Mike

So if you want to buy it do not tell me you are going to make a Superbird out of it PLEASE!
Jim

I could never make a clone out of that car. I'd keep it a roadrunner but a highly modified roadrunner (meep, meep). I'd use a clapped out Satellite for a clone car.

Wylde1.

When you say unrestored, does it have original paint. It's look like it was repainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back