-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustr70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All, well after alot of thinking I have decided to sell my 70 Duster 340, as the title states this is numbers matching 4 speed car. I've owned this car for about 10 years or so. Loved to drive it and take it to local car shows, however the past few years my personal interest have changed and it spends almost all of its time in my garage. I feel its in good shape, it does have a few minor issues which i hope the pictures will show. The gas tank is 10 years old, but the sending unit gasket leaks alittle when the tank is over half full (easy fix never bother me I never drove it far), there is some rust in the trunk and a few small holes in the spare well. The front seal of the tranny has a leak, its not bad I top it off once a year, it will leave a spot on the garage floor. The windshield has a chip in it. The paint is about 10 years old as this was the first thing I did when I bought the car. There are a few spots where the paint is blistered, very small. It has an aftermarket radio/cd player in it. When i bought the car the instrument cluster was pretty beat up, I installed after market gauges and in time rebuilt the factory instrument cluster, I never hooked up the oil, temp, alternator or fuel gauges, But I'm sure they would work. Everything else does work. Has little dings and such (it is 40 years old)

The motor is the 340 that this car was born with, it has been rebuilt and hopped up in its past, when I don't know. Its got a pretty jumpy cam in it and has adjustable rockers a holley 750 double pumper and FBO ignition. 3:91 suregrip. Uses no oil. I don't have the factory air cleaner, or valve covers. I do have alot of parts that will go with car, extra hood, grill, tail lights some sheet metal, just stuff i collected over the years. The hood was going to replace the orignal because its skin has separated from the frame in some spots. The car has spent its life in Southern California where it is today. I feel the car is good condition and of course the best part its the real deal. I'd like to get 11,000 for it. I've included a sound bit of the car idling, i used a cheap recorder and just walked around it. Message me from here. Thanks! How these picts work, couldn't post sound file, but can email.

mycar.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

70Duster001Md016.jpg

70Duster001Md019.jpg

DSC03127.jpg

DSC03131.jpg

DSC03139.jpg

DSC03145.jpg

DSC03158.jpg

P8250025.jpg

P8250024.jpg

DSC03165.jpg

DSC03167.jpg

Man at that price you are giving away a piece of history. Good luck on your sale, you should hve no problem selling it that cheap.. Sweet ride are you sure you don't want to keep it? Think hard. Steve

I think I am going to send random rich women letters telling them I will sleep with them if they buy me this car...or the white valiant in the other thread.

I do deserve it...seriously! Both!

Hi Mark, C-55 bucket seat car, those were the seats that were in it when I bought it, and are the only ones that I have

nice I hope you have no regrets when it sells, that is a nice nice car buddy:)

Good luck on the sale, good looking car!
It should go quick for someone wanting a great driver.

wish i had the money and was closer, would make wife a great match to my 71 FE5 v24
very nice car

Dustr70, is your Duster still for sale. Let me know as I am very interested. Thanks!

Hi All! Yes I still have it, I was out of town this past week, I only put it up on this site.

Mike

I know this is a very old post, but I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to this car? Did someone on here happen to buy it?

The original poster has not logged in since this thread, and I sent an email to the address in the thread but got a delivery failure.

Thanks,
Jeff

I know this is a very old post, but I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to this car? Did someone on here happen to buy it?

The original poster has not logged in since this thread, and I sent an email to the address in the thread but got a delivery failure.

Thanks,
Jeff

Wow,quite the flashback seeing the ad show up for a car I bought 4 years ago on here,I had to look out the window to make sure it's still here...

The car is alive and well and still looks pretty much the same now as it did then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back