Status
Not open for further replies.

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
up forsale is my 1970 duster.. it is a v8 car came with the factory 318 and 904 when i got it about 12/15 yrs ago....started racing the car a little in the street and progress a little from there....car now has super stock springs 02/03 and mp long drag shocks in the back frame conn,mini tub,and 8 gal fuel cell,alum. line from cell to reg. at the front of car,holley blue pump and 40 mic filter at cell,car came with 8 1/4 now has 8 3/4 rear with moser race axles 3" studs 30 spline and 489 pos. unit and case no gear(can get 4.56 for rear)frontend has comp 3 way shocks,centerline race wheels and back has weldrag lite and 10.5/28 slick,msd-6al and blaster 2 coil,new catch can,has trans cooler,727 driveshaft had to be cut to run 727 from 904,batt. in the trunk,oil,water,volt,and 5"shiftlite tech,1 race seat,water pump kit(moroso)rely for fan,and water pumpand fuel.. it may be something i forgot so ask please.......also have some small block parts i need to sell a set of jheads over 1200.00 in will take 500. or deal if you buy the car...heads took car to a 7.44 at 90mph in the 1/8 mile with a bad 60' of 1.67.. car would pick front wheels up a few sec. then drop and unload back tire thats with a 340 and a small comp soild cam 520/540....also headers go with the car small tube 1 5/8 and small starter(mini)all the lights and wipers work no wires has been cut out of the harness....have all the 4" bolt stuff if you would like that and will work on price acc.,only reson for sale is to buy chassis car for the big block stroker motor we have in mind to build (have parts just need body)also have comp cam hyd. 501 new never ran 75.00,car has rust in the front floor pan driver,and pass will need to replace thats it also have a fiberglass bumper (back) we can deal on if you take car....pm me and let me know your offer but will not give it away mike

also have the factory hood that goes on the car along with the 1 in the pic asking 3500.00

Attachments

• 70 duster 004.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 634
so, what size engine is in it now?lol

does it have a sharktooth grille in it?

im right outside of raleigh nc about 45mins and about 30mins from rocky mount nc....:notworth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back